News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Ad Management mod

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, January 30, 2006, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ekoree

Pls see attached home page with error msg

vicram10

Quote from: vicram10 on May 20, 2010, 09:59:39 AM
anyway use this mod, with this mod you can see the exact error (for example, your error is not in the load.php if not elsewhere)
Disable Template Eval

ekoree

Vicram, i have instaled the mod. The error msg is still showing. what am i supposed to do ? Disable template ?

Arantor

Quote from: ekoree on May 20, 2010, 12:14:32 PM
Vicram, i have instaled the mod. The error msg is still showing. what am i supposed to do ? Disable template ?

Turning on disable template eval won't prevent the error. But it helps diagnose it better.

vicram10

Quote from: Arantor on May 20, 2010, 12:26:15 PM
Turning on disable template eval won't prevent the error. But it helps diagnose it better.

exactly...

@ekoree:

see this image (so you'll know where the option to activate) http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=download;mod=2054;id=110601;image, you must activate the option "Disable Template Evaluation", so we can know where exactly is the error

ekoree

Thanks. I activated it. This is the msg that came up :
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/ekooniba/public_html/Themes/DKTHEME/index.template.php(183) : eval()'d code on line 1

ekoree

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/ekooniba/public_html/Themes/DKTHEME/BoardIndex.template.php(17) : eval()'d code on line 1

It equally displayed this message on the front

ekoree

Hi Vicram. Thanks for everything. Guess, you have been otherwise busy. The problem remains unresolved. I am still in need of a reoslution of all the issues i have raised, even if I have to pay for it.

ekoree

Thanks Vicram, I have been able to resolve the issues. Thanks to all.

vicram10

(sorry for responding late, I'm busy (I'm the manager of my company))

mmm... I don't know, please, You can do a screenshot, when you edit the ad to watch?..
because, I don't know why you have that error

RomiReinner

Quote from: RomiReinner on May 20, 2010, 03:52:04 AM
Hey there.

as per your instructions i parsed the page for my smf 1.1.11 and inserted the stuff in my theme index.template.php and boardindex.template.php , but i was able to insert everything except the line which says </td> ...i have found 4 such </td>s so am not sure which one to use. Can you help me with this?

Also my theme files does not have Display.template.php , MessageIndex.template.php . Am i doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance :D.

Can i get some help too please? :C

vicram10

Hey there.
as per your instructions i parsed the page for my smf 1.1.11 and inserted the stuff in my theme index.template.php and boardindex.template.php , but i was able to insert everything except the line which says </td> ...i have found 4 such </td>s so am not sure which one to use. Can you help me with this?

the <td> corresponds to the Welcome area (in your theme, index.template.php)

Also my theme files does not have Display.template.php , MessageIndex.template.php . Am i doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance :D.

If your theme does not have the files, you must change the files (Display.template, MessageIndex.template, etc..) of the theme default

RomiReinner

Great!

Thanks a lot.i guess i got it now :D.

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

iSutton59

Hi,

i installed admgt mod via packages under admin tab..

where it says "Enter Adsense Code,"  i've tried several from tutorials, forum posts, and my adsense account itself where i generated the code..

tried using HTML or PHP, in Admanagement Mod but nothing will make the ads show up on the home page or forums..

I'm using the regular basic theme.  Any help with this?  Thanks much.

PS I am hosting thru my computer via Wampserver.

GMCbris

Hi can someone have a look at my display.template file

I keep getting parse errors

thanks in advance

GMC

Liam.

GMCbris, what sort of parse errors, and where in the file?

vbgamer45

File looks ok didn't see any php parse errors in it.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Achilles.

So yeah, I've successfully installed Ad Management Mod... BUT I got this parse error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' in /home/bautista/public_html/home/Sources/Load.php(2102) : eval()'d code(351) : eval()'d code on line 1

How will I be able to fix it? Attached /Load.php

Thanks!

- All donations will proceed to my Youth Foundation.

http://poseidondesigners.tk/ -- Affordable Website Designs // Banners & More!

smp420

In phpmyadmin run this query to disable template eval
REPLACE INTO smf_settings VALUES ('disableTemplateEval', 1);
Post the new error as well as the file.
"Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out." -Jack Buck

Advertisement: