News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Ad Management mod

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, January 30, 2006, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kashmiri

can some help me plz......
my wbesite is hxxp:iphonefreak.org [nonactive]

derby

Please can someone tell me where to edit for me to input ads inside post
LATEST JOB VACANCIES

www.derbhotjobs.com

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Quote from: derby on July 25, 2010, 03:26:16 PM
Please can someone tell me where to edit for me to input ads inside post

I don't believe this mod does that, unless its been updated recently.

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

vbgamer45

You can make ads look like posts. But otherwise ads inside post are part of my Ad Seller Pro mod
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

derby

Quote from: vbgamer45 on July 25, 2010, 03:46:15 PM
You can make ads look like posts. But otherwise ads inside post are part of my Ad Seller Pro mod
I can make ads look like posts via the ads management mod!becos i have tryed it on my site it seems not to be working
LATEST JOB VACANCIES

www.derbhotjobs.com

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

derby

Quote from: vbgamer45 on July 25, 2010, 03:56:30 PM
How doesn't it work?
i have tick it,but it is not showing
LATEST JOB VACANCIES

www.derbhotjobs.com

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Their is another mod on the mod site which adds ads inside of posts you know..

SMF 2.0 RC5

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

derby

Quote from: vbgamer45 on July 25, 2010, 04:19:32 PM
Quote from: derby on July 25, 2010, 04:11:44 PM
Quote from: vbgamer45 on July 25, 2010, 03:56:30 PM
How doesn't it work?
i have tick it,but it is not showing
Are you using a custom theme??
no i use the default theme...u can check it on my signature
LATEST JOB VACANCIES

www.derbhotjobs.com

vbgamer45

I can see it fine for me I see the ad as a post under "DerbHotJobs" as a guest.
If you are an admin check that you don't have ads disabled for admin

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

derby

Quote from: ♪ JohnCcCcCc ♫ on July 25, 2010, 04:18:47 PM
Their is another mod on the mod site which adds ads inside of posts you know..
lemme have the name or link plz
LATEST JOB VACANCIES

www.derbhotjobs.com

miDnIghtEr20C

hey guys... i just got google adsense,.. and can't wait to get it up on my forums... but where do i put the new code on my boards?   i have 1.1.11.. i tried to do this mod.. but this is what i get.. an error...

Quote1.     Execute Code     install.php     
2.    Execute Modification    ./index.php    Test successful
3.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Subs.php    Test successful
4.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/index.template.php    Test failed
5.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php    Test successful
6.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Display.template.php    Test successful
7.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php    Test successful
8.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php    Test successful

any idea why that would fail?    any help on where to put the file would help me so much.    thanks a lot guys.    my site is www.showtimeforfree.com     again.. thanks for any help.  :)

Kindred

doesn't anyone bother to READ the threads any more?  This question has been answered in each and every mod support thread, sometimes several dozen times.

file failed means that something has changed the code the auto installer is looking for and it can not auto install for that file. You will have to manually alter that file.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Quote from: Kindred on July 28, 2010, 10:23:41 PM
doesn't anyone bother to READ the threads any more?  This question has been answered in each and every mod support thread, sometimes several dozen times.

file failed means that something has changed the code the auto installer is looking for and it can not auto install for that file. You will have to manually alter that file.
Some people don't understand, and do you expect someone to read though 277 pages..

SMF 2.0 RC5

Kindred

yes....  or use search.

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

miDnIghtEr20C

ouch!    sorry.. i thought i'd just ask instead of going through the whole 277 pages.. but thanks for the tip on something is different.    hopefully  i can find how to put it in manually.

anyways... sorry to upset you.

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Quote from: miDnIghtEr20C on July 29, 2010, 02:49:24 AM
ouch!    sorry.. i thought i'd just ask instead of going through the whole 277 pages.. but thanks for the tip on something is different.    hopefully  i can find how to put it in manually.

anyways... sorry to upset you.

Don't worry about that, I hate when people just say that all the time.. (thy could at least find the post(s) themselves and put a link, if its so "easy")

Just go to the mod site where you downloaded the mod, then click parse, now look at the tests that failed, and those edits you will have to do manually, in the find part, look for a "similar" code, because obviously the mod packager could not find it so your not either, it will be a partial part of if, check to make sure that's the only instance of the partial code you searched for, once it is you can do the operation manually, whether that be add after, add before, or replace.

SMF 2.0 RC5

samjay

i want to add ads on inferno theme but it seems to be ad management mod not working with inferno theme how can i do that and when i create a ad in ad mod it become doubled i mean same ad with double topics and when i try to modify both are modified how can i solve this ? please help!

Kindred

sounds like you 1- double installed and need to manually remove the doubled code from your source and template files...   and 2) need to manually install the mod into your custom theme(s)
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: