News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Ad Management mod

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, January 30, 2006, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NanoSector

Quote from: jaisi on April 25, 2012, 02:51:22 PM
how to turn  off Eval ??  can guide me ??
Admin > Configuration > Server Settings > Disable evaluation of templates :)
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

jaisi

THanks and  done now but still ads is not showing so please suggest me now. and still Error showing here is that Error code

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
http://*****.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=0bb382abcdd33d5a764301f2ae3cb35c
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined variable: normalbar
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home/*****/public_html/Themes/New_Look_2-0/MessageIndex.template.php

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
http://****/index.php?PHPSESSID=0bb382abcdd33d5a764301f2ae3cb35c
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined variable: stickybar
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home/****/public_html/Themes/New_Look_2-0/MessageIndex.template.php
Line: 240

Kindred

Sorry, but those errors have nothing at all to do with the ad management mod. Those are all related to OTHER mods.
I suggest that you ask in the support topics for those mods and get them all working before you try to fix something with this mod which may be broken because of another mod's problems.

However... permissions are usually the problem when ads don't show.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

jaisi

yes i have checked all permission and working fine with another theme like
Light Theme (2.0) SMF Default Theme - Curve (2.0) only not working  in New Look theme (2.0) so please suggest me.

Kindred

well, if it is working in one theme and not another, then that tells you the problem right there....   the edits did not get made for that theme.  You will have to manually apply the edits to any theme in which it is not working.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

jaisi

ok can u tell me how to manually Edit this mod ?? in my New Look Theme.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

jaisi

Austin G

I can not get ads to disable for usergroups. I only have "Enable Ads" selected on regular members and guests. But it will show up for everyone (except admins if using the "hide for admins" setting). I would really like to get this working so that we can remove ads for paid members. I would be happy just to add more usergroups to the "hide for admins" setting.

Realinfo

Quote from: Austin G on April 30, 2012, 08:45:23 PM
I can not get ads to disable for usergroups. I only have "Enable Ads" selected on regular members and guests. But it will show up for everyone (except admins if using the "hide for admins" setting). I would really like to get this working so that we can remove ads for paid members. I would be happy just to add more usergroups to the "hide for admins" setting.

I have very same issue........... is there any solution................

Soulmaster

i think tis is the 100.000 time that this question is ask but..... i can't find it so ... in my theme even in de default theme

<tbody class="divider">
            <tr>
               <td colspan="4"></td>
            </tr>
         </tbody>';

can't be find... is there a solution?
check out my lightning site

vbgamer45

Make sure you are checking the right .xml file there are mutiple one so make sure you have the right one for your SMF verison.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

smitch6

Hi i have this mod on my forum.
is there a feature which allows it to allow the ads to automatically rotate pls?

thanks
Friendly, reliable web hosting at affordable prices
www.normanboatforum.co.uk l www.PatTesterSuffolk.co.uk

Kindred

No... You would need to use your own script to do that
Слaва
Украинi

Farmacija

Quote from: forumite on December 28, 2011, 03:25:14 PM
I'm unable to get ads to display in the user welcome area, although they display just fine in other selected areas. I'm using SMF 2.0.2 (default theme) and Ad Management V3.0.1.

TIA for any help.

I was able to show ads in welcome user area by following instructions in this post here -> http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=68632.msg2759992#msg2759992
www.farmaceuti.com
www.farmaceuti.com/tekstovi

beau1943

I am having a strange problems.......I am running 1.16 and when I added the ad management mod 3 it adds any ad 3 times..........like 3 google adds right below each other in the same spot.........you can check it out at http://usworldgolf.com

Please help
Ray

Kindred

you installed it three times....  you will have to remove the double and triple code from the smf source files manually.
Слaва
Украинi

beau1943

which php file would this be.........can you give me a path.........thanks

Kindred

you'll have to look through every file that the mod edits and remove the extra code in multiple locations.
Слaва
Украинi

beau1943

I don't see any extra code on the pages I searched

Advertisement: