News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Ad Management mod

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, January 30, 2006, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

That will work. Make sure the theme has edits. Also check permissions for each membergroup. And check that you are not hiding ads for admins there is a setting for that.
The adsense.png above had a different code the Autoads which can't be detected.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

w0lfman

Sounds good.  I'm resubmitted to google after changes made and I'll follow up if this corrects my issue.

One last question...when you say "Make sure the theme has edits" what exactly are you referencing?  That may be one piece of the puzzle im failing to do.

vbgamer45

If you install a new theme. You will need to install the ad management edits to that theme in order for the ads to show up  in certain spots.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Ranami

Please can this mod place ads on the smf homepage without having to place it on all pages? Thanks!

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Ranami

vbgamer45

I think there is a board index spot.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Ranami

Quote from: vbgamer45 on August 29, 2019, 12:09:02 AM
I think there is a board index spot.
That option seems to display ads on the 'index' page of each board within a category where the topics within that board are listed. It doesn't display on the homepage of the website, which is what I'm asking about.

vbgamer45

Guess there is no option then.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Ranami

Quote from: vbgamer45 on August 29, 2019, 01:08:23 PM
Guess there is no option then.
OK then, thanks all the same.

Pyrhel

Is there a way to exclude a page from "Display ads on every page ..." options?
For example, to display ads on every page right below the menu or at the bottom, except the index?

vbgamer45

There is not you would have to manually edit the code.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Black Tiger

A forum I'm helping is still running version 3.1 of this on smf 2.0.15.
What is the best way to upgrade this? Just uninstall from the package manager and then install the newest version?

Since it says on the first page:

QuoteVersion 3.2
!Fixed bug in welcome ads for SMF 2.0. Requires reinstall or code edit to index.template.php to fix.

So just to be sure.

Also it does place ads on the bottom of pages, but not in between posts (selected to place ads as post).
I just see an empty post, which can't be editted either.
Greetings, Black Tiger

vbgamer45

If you are using welcome ads I would suggest a uninstall/reinstall i not you can install over.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Black Tiger

No we only use ads after 1st posts and ads at bottom of the page.
Thanks!
Greetings, Black Tiger

muratbora

I used this mod for my forum, unfortunately it is not showing ads,
what is wrong?
Please see my instaltion secreenshoot at the attachment...

vbgamer45

Check settings that admins can view ads and permissions.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

muratbora

Settings is ok,
I am also logging out and trying to visit site as visitor. I can not see adsense ads. https://www.turizmtasimacilik.com/forum

vbgamer45

I see the code it takes a few days for ads to appear view-source:https://www.turizmtasimacilik.com/forum/index.php?board=60.0

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

muratbora

I checked source and not see adsense code, besides this adsense code and mod placed more than 2 months ago, it is never appeared, today I just remembered to ask on forum.

Even if I wait 4 days more, it will not shown...something another problem but what!

Advertisement: