News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Select Online Status When Logging In

Started by Kays, September 22, 2009, 11:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kays

I did have eNotify installed when I tested it. Both with guest viewing enabled and disabled.

I'll take another look at it in the morning. I really should be off to bed.

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

TheListener

Kays

I'm not seeing what your problem is as I can see all the text where it belongs.

I did fix the error with eNotify and the mod has been updated.

If you wish to make the change manually. Change the offending line to:

<dt>', @$txt['show_online'], ':</dt>

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

~DS~

Uhhh...the issue went away. Seem to solve the error issues.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

TheListener

Just asked a member by name of test  ::)

The missing text is not missing now.

Kays

OK. I think I found your problem Brack1. :)

I've updated the mod again.

My Mods

~DS~

You did? Because i take it back that the error is still there...
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."

Kays

This should clear your error also. I moved the loadLanguage call into the template file.

My Mods

~DS~

It seem to be working this time. Hope everyone is happy this time.  :P

Kays

My Mods

~DS~

It still shows up from time to time.
8: Undefined index: show_online
File: /home/******/public_html/forum.com/Themes/default/Login.template.php
Line: 55

Advertisement: