• Welcome to Simple Machines Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Get to know the team: Joseph

Started by Joseph, January 25, 2006, 01:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayBachatero

Please don't spam the topic.  These topics are made for the purpose of getting to know the faces behind the SMF team and ask them questions.  NOT try to spam the topic with useless c**p.  Thanks.
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

Prasad007

okay sorry about that
anywayz, another question:
what would you prefer? speed or accuracy? time or money?

Leipe Po

Quote from: Tim on February 01, 2006, 10:53:47 AM
Will you please "end the spamming"? ::)

Let's just say it makes you a little slow(er)
make me what slower, what part didnt you understand of me not smoking weed? :D

Quote from: JayBachatero on February 01, 2006, 11:24:46 AM
Please don't spam the topic.  These topics are made for the purpose of getting to know the faces behind the SMF team and ask them questions.  NOT try to spam the topic with useless c**p.  Thanks.
as for the spamming, my appologies, but tim is allways trying to bust my balls, and sooner or later it will catch up to him  ;D
i expected more self control from a moderator, he's just reacting like a 12 year on to all my reply's,
now i would like to clear the air between us if i know what to problem was,

cheers  :-*
There is only one thing more importend to me then coding:
My Girlfriend

Microsoft - "You've got questions.  We've got dancing paperclips."

charlottezweb

Don't know how I missed this thread :)

From the first post, I think we have the same interior designers :)  My "cube" is very similar to what you're sporting!

Great questionnaire...I think I've learned a lot of disturbing interesting facts!  :)

-Jason

forsakenlad

Quote from: Prasad007 on February 01, 2006, 01:21:49 PM
okay sorry about that
anywayz, another question:
what would you prefer? speed or accuracy? time or money?


Prasad, please stop spamming and give the others a chance to ask some questions ;)
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

Prasad007

Quote from: forsakenlad on February 02, 2006, 08:02:46 AM
Quote from: Prasad007 on February 01, 2006, 01:21:49 PM
okay sorry about that
anywayz, another question:
what would you prefer? speed or accuracy? time or money?


Prasad, please stop spamming and give the other a chance to ask some questions ;)
sorry again .. so sorry. im in an interviewing frenzy :P
does it offend you if i ask more questions, Joseph? ... then i can stop if you want me to :(
:) :) :)

forsakenlad

It wouldn't offend him I believe, I just thought it would be better if you gave the others a chance to ask some questions too, you have already asked more questions than the rest of the others combined ;) I will let you ask as many as you want when/if I give an interview :P :D
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

Prasad007

Quote from: forsakenlad on February 02, 2006, 08:25:38 AM
It wouldn't offend him I believe, I just thought it would be better if you gave the others a chance to ask some questions too, you have already asked more questions than the rest of the others combined ;) I will let you ask as many as you want when/if I give an interview :P :D
oh okay sure then! :)  and lol :P

Saleh

OMG, how did I forget to ask this!!?
When do you plan to go to Egypt? ;D

We don't need a reason to help people

jerm

what kinda movies you enjoy watching?

Thantos

So as your week draws to a close how scared are you now?

Amacythe

* Amacythe eyes Joseph

Be careful how you answer Mike's question ;)

Joseph

Quote from: Prasad007 on February 01, 2006, 01:21:49 PM
what would you prefer? speed or accuracy? time or money?

Accuracy, time.

Quotewhat kinda movies you enjoy watching?
Comedies and Martial Arts Movies.

Jackie Chan movies and anything with gun-fu is cool
Joseph Fung
Co-Founder & CEO, Kiite
Co-Founder TribeHR, Lewis Media, SMF

Joseph

Quote from: Saleh on February 02, 2006, 05:37:42 PM
OMG, how did I forget to ask this!!?
When do you plan to go to Egypt? ;D

I have no idea :) Hoping this decade though :)
Joseph Fung
Co-Founder & CEO, Kiite
Co-Founder TribeHR, Lewis Media, SMF

Joseph

Quote from: Thantos on February 02, 2006, 09:35:49 PM
So as your week draws to a close how scared are you now?

Well - of the community, not too much - of certain inquisive members - very ;)
Joseph Fung
Co-Founder & CEO, Kiite
Co-Founder TribeHR, Lewis Media, SMF

Advertisement: