PaypalDonations

Started by snork13, February 06, 2006, 11:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hadesflames

make for 1.1.3 soon lol.

MinasC

RiderRaghav

I'm also waiting for it (1.1.3) .....
Let us know by when would it be available ..... 

JOSHSKORN

Yeah hmm I was wondering why I was receiving the following message:

The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

Maybe it's an SMF 1.1.3 incompatibility issue??  Sorry I don't know any better.

I've never used this mod, either.  Does it allow me to track who is sending money?  Does it generate a Post in a specific forum if the donor wishes to be thanked?  Can we have options giving the donors specified dollar values to donate?  Again, not sure if this does any of it at all.

RiderRaghav

Quote from: JOSHSKORN on June 29, 2007, 04:05:52 AM
Yeah hmm I was wondering why I was receiving the following message:

The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

Maybe it's an SMF 1.1.3 incompatibility issue??  Sorry I don't know any better.

I've never used this mod, either.  Does it allow me to track who is sending money?  Does it generate a Post in a specific forum if the donor wishes to be thanked?  Can we have options giving the donors specified dollar values to donate?  Again, not sure if this does any of it at all.

I'm also getting the same error message :( ......

@snork13 ......
When will you release the version compatible with smf 1.1.3 ... ??? 

JOSHSKORN

Have any SMF 1.1.2 users with the mod already installed tested the functionality after the upgrade to SMF 1.1.3?  Just wondering.  Would it definitely not work?

RiderRaghav

Quote from: JOSHSKORN on June 29, 2007, 06:54:38 PM
Have any SMF 1.1.2 users with the mod already installed tested the functionality after the upgrade to SMF 1.1.3?  Just wondering.  Would it definitely not work?

Well I don't know anything about the 1.1.2 version .....
I know only about 1.1.3 version coz I installed it yesterday only and this mod dint work on it :(

tumbleweed

i was runnng the Mod on 1.1 RC3.  Then updated to 1.1.3  It works fine.
G.C. SOLUTIONS - Hosting Quality Sites Since 2006. Experience Your Forums On A Whole New Level
Elastic Sites Stress Fast CPU/Ram Upgrades- More Info Here.
Reviews By SMF Forum Owners - Read Our Rev

JOSHSKORN

Quote from: riderraghav on June 29, 2007, 07:03:31 PM
Quote from: JOSHSKORN on June 29, 2007, 06:54:38 PM

My host uses Fantastico.  It has the installer for 1.1.2, only.  I haven't looked into upgrading it, nor do I have interest in doing that at the moment.  I'm sure there's a pretty easy way.

Well I don't know anything about the 1.1.2 version .....
I know only about 1.1.3 version coz I installed it yesterday only and this mod dint work on it :(

RiderRaghav

Quote from: tumbleweed on June 29, 2007, 07:05:11 PM

Your case is a bit different from mine coz you updated your version it may work on it but in my case I've installed a fresh copy of the newer version smf 1.1.3 ...

I guess there would be some way to make it work on 1.1.3 ........

tumbleweed

Quote from: riderraghav on June 29, 2007, 10:25:28 PM

Your case is a bit different from mine coz you updated your version it may work on it but in my case I've installed a fresh copy of the newer version smf 1.1.3 ...

Not true to a certain extend. FOr one to do such a upgrade as mine. I had to copy over all the orginal source files. Including all those in sources ect.

Do you get some sort of error code when trying to make it work?
G.C. SOLUTIONS - Hosting Quality Sites Since 2006. Experience Your Forums On A Whole New Level

tumbleweed

After re-thinkng i did not go str8t to 1.1.3 i went to 1.1 RC3 to 1.1.2.

So yea it was already installed in 1.1.2 DOH!!!!

RiderRaghav

Quote from: tumbleweed on June 29, 2007, 10:28:44 PM
Quote from: riderraghav on June 29, 2007, 10:25:28 PM

Not true to a certain extend. FOr one to do such a upgrade as mine. I had to copy over all the orginal source files. Including all those in sources ect.

Do you get some sort of error code when trying to make it work?

I'm getting this error :

tumbleweed

Quote from: tumbleweed on June 29, 2007, 10:46:58 PM
After re-thinkng i did not go str8t to 1.1.3 i went to 1.1 RC3 to 1.1.2.

So yea it was already installed in 1.1.2 DOH!!!!

Yep you are going to have to wait until the mod is reworked for 1.1.3 :(

snork13

I have updated the mod for use with 1.1.3. I tested on a clean install. All works well. No errors.

Link to mod

-Snork13
Mods
Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
I have been super busy as of late. Working on updates to all my modifications for 2.0.1

RiderRaghav

Quote from: snork13 on June 30, 2007, 01:49:00 PM
I have updated the mod for use with 1.1.3. I tested on a clean install. All works well. No errors.

Link to mod

-Snork13

Thanks allot mate .... :)
I was waiting for this .... ;)

MinasC

couldn't wait for the 1.1.3-compatible update , but when i tried to install i got "test failed" in ManagePermissions.php and ModSettings.php ! any ideas why ?

thnx a lot !

snork13

Quote from: MinasC on July 01, 2007, 04:05:32 AM
couldn't wait for the 1.1.3-compatible update , but when i tried to install i got "test failed" in ManagePermissions.php and ModSettings.php ! any ideas why ?

thnx a lot !

sure, another mod has edited what my mod is looking for. you will need to edit those file manually.
Mods
Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
I have been super busy as of late. Working on updates to all my modifications for 2.0.1

jjstrade

I installed this mod on a fresh 1.1.3 version using the default template (texasdaylease.com)

Everything seemed to work fine (no errors). I even got the two textboxes where I entered my PayPal info and donation reason.  BUT...

There is no link under Configuration < Features and Settings. Nor is there a donation button on the forum.

I've read this entire thread and cannot figure it out.

The mod is activated. Permissions are all set to 777. I checked the database and it is filled with the PayPal info I entered... the only thing different is that the payPalEnable field has a '1' in it instead of '0' like the other person had.

What on earth could be wrong?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

MinasC

Quote from: snork13 on July 01, 2007, 10:30:56 AM
Quote from: MinasC on July 01, 2007, 04:05:32 AM

thnx a lot !

sure, another mod has edited what my mod is looking for. you will need to edit those file manually.

wow , i think i'm gonna need instructions for that , couldn't possibly do it myself ! would that be possible for you ?

thnx a lot !

Advertisement: