News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

PaypalDonations

Started by snork13, February 06, 2006, 11:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeepneyDriver

Quote from: hellboy78 on March 26, 2009, 05:13:43 AM
I'm trying to istall this mod, but I receive this message

what can I do?

The answer to your question is found in the 6 messages immediately before your post. :)

hellboy78

Uhura!

I love this mod - just one prob:

When I try to access Features & Options in the Admin Area of my forum, I get this error:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare modifypaypalsettings() (previously declared in /home/ourmo0/public_html/community/Sources/ModSettings.php:289) in /home/ourmo0/public_html/community/Sources/ModSettings.php on line 347

Please help!
:) Our Parenting Spot is an online parenting community for fathers, mothers, grandparents, teachers, and family service professionals. 8) We also provide low cost advertising options for authors, family service providers, and businesses with family friendly products and services. ;D Visit us @ www.OurParentingSpot.net!

Uhura!

BTW - I am using 1.1.8

And here are the test errors:

2.     Execute Modification     ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php     Test failed
3.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ModSettings.php    Test failed

I uninstalled & still have 2 donations tabs. Still cannot access my Features & Options!

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated...Thx!
:) Our Parenting Spot is an online parenting community for fathers, mothers, grandparents, teachers, and family service professionals. 8) We also provide low cost advertising options for authors, family service providers, and businesses with family friendly products and services. ;D Visit us @ www.OurParentingSpot.net!

Electro-X-

Can you please look at my site - codeiso.com

the donate button doesnt look too good...How to change it.

otherwise, nice one, i'm using 2.0RC1 and the functions went well so far.
My New site - consolexp.com

Uhura!

Can't see it.

Do I have to join to view the donate button?

Electro-X-

As far as remember i didnt allow guest to view it tho...wait i'll allow it. Or care to join?:p
My New site - consolexp.com

davemate

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare modifypaypalsettings() (previously declared in /home/a7857471/public_html/forum/Sources/ModSettings.php:343) in /home/a7857471/public_html/forum/Sources/ModSettings.php on line 392

happens when i click Features and Options

Kindred

you have installed the mod twice...  you will have to manually remove the duplicate code(s)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

`MaCe^

3.     Execute Modification     ./Sources/ModSettings.php     Test failed

?????????????????????
i am using 1.1.8 version

Chas Large

Hi,

Tried to install the mod but got a FATAL ERROR so did not continue. See attached.

Have some other mods installed. See attached.

Am running 1.1.8.

Can you give me an idea of what to look for in the files indicated in the error.

Many Thanks

Chas
My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

ATICE

Will this be compatible for 2.0 RC1-1 anytime soon?

snork13

Quote from: ATICE on May 24, 2009, 09:09:01 PM
Will this be compatible for 2.0 RC1-1 anytime soon?

you can emulate when applying the package or change the install xml for your current version. I hope to update all mods soon.

-snork13
Mods
Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
I have been super busy as of late. Working on updates to all my modifications for 2.0.1

Chas Large

Snork, any idea about the error I encountered please?

Chas

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

snork13

Quote from: Chas_Large on May 26, 2009, 10:03:03 AM

Chas

yes, the modification xml is looking for code that needs to be change and not finding it, I would guess another mod has changed the code already. I would suggest manually editing the files. Make a backup first of the files.

-snork13
Mods
Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
I have been super busy as of late. Working on updates to all my modifications for 2.0.1

Chas Large

Quote from: snork13 on May 26, 2009, 10:19:13 AM

Chas

yes, the modification xml is looking for code that needs to be change and not finding it, I would guess another mod has changed the code already. I would suggest manually editing the files. Make a backup first of the files.

-snork13
OK, thanks for that pointer. I guess the files that need editing manually will the the two mentioned in the failure notice?

I've looked at the code changes and they seem simple enough, I don't understand however the purpose of add_settings_1_1_x.php. Do I run this after I've edited the code and what does it do.

Sorry, but I'm a newbie at doing manual mods to this forum software.

Chas

snork13

Quote from: Chas_Large on May 26, 2009, 10:31:43 AM
Quote from: snork13 on May 26, 2009, 10:19:13 AM

Chas

yes, just run it from the a browser, put the file in the root of the forum

-snork13

-snork13
OK, thanks for that pointer. I guess the files that need editing manually will the the two mentioned in the failure notice?

I've looked at the code changes and they seem simple enough, I don't understand however the purpose of add_settings_1_1_x.php. Do I run this after I've edited the code and what does it do.

Sorry, but I'm a newbie at doing manual mods to this forum software.

Chas
Mods

Uhura!

Quote from: Kindred on April 14, 2009, 09:09:01 PM
you have installed the mod twice...  you will have to manually remove the duplicate code(s)

This is what happened to me.

philcross

I have this error in my log ever day - please advise what needs to be changed.

8: Undefined index: paypal_title

File: /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxforum/Sources/Admin.php
Line: 203 

The paypal button is there and the text is there BUT there is a blank space in the admin area where this mod title should be. Also, the fields are blank when i click that "blank space" but the donate text I wrote is there.

???

Im using 2.0 1-1

snork13

Quote from: philcross on June 06, 2009, 02:36:44 AM

I have this error in my log ever day - please advise what needs to be changed.

8: Undefined index: paypal_title

File: /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxforum/Sources/Admin.php
Line: 203 

The paypal button is there and the text is there BUT there is a blank space in the admin area where this mod title should be. Also, the fields are blank when i click that "blank space" but the donate text I wrote is there.

???

Im using 2.0 1-1

The modification didn't get install completely, if you unzip the package and look at the xml install file you will see the files and changes made to each file. Double check that all the changes have been made. I would start with the language files ;)

also try clearing your cache in smf first in forum maintenance

-snork13
Mods

Advertisement: