News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Get to know the team: Killer Possum

Started by Killer Possum, February 10, 2006, 03:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killer Possum

Name: Killer Possum
Quote: or Favorite Quote: Welcome to Starbucks, how may I help you?
Position: Graphics Designer

[picture removed by me]
Picture was taken when I was in a goofy mood probably because I hadn't slept in quite awhile, and yes that is the real color of my eyes. I always get people asking me if I where contacts that change the color!

1. Do you have pets? I had a cat named Fiona, but she got very old and I had to put her down :'(
2. What is your favorite color? Blue (any shade really)
3. What kind of music do you like? Pretty much everything from Eminem to Pantera to Kelly Clarkson! (quite the array isn't it ;))
4. What do you do on your free time besides spending time on SMF? Watch lots and lots of movies and play even more World of Warcraft.
5. What are your goals/dreams in life? Well I'm pretty much living my work related dream, so I guess the next thing in line would be skydiving (I've already been Bungee Jumping 11 times).
6. What got you involved in SMF? I've been hanging around in since the YaBBSE days, then back around the end of '03 I decided to ask Jeff if I could come aboard the SMF Team and help in the Support area. Then I gradually worked my way to the graphics team.
7. Who do you admire? Why? Buddy Jesus... j/k. No I actually don't admire anyone really.
8. Are you into sports?  If so which ones? Nope
9. What is your dream job? Well, like I said on #5 I'm living my dream job. I own a Print/Design shop.
10. What was your first screenname? Killer Possum (yep, been using it since Half-Life one came out)
11. Do you have any piercings? Yes, both my ears are pierced, and I occasionally where Titanium Hoops.
12. Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous? I can do a lot of things with my right hand, and what I can't do with my right I can with my left (such as eating, I'm a freak I know :P).
13. Do you have any tattoo's?  If not do you wish/plan to get one? No, and I don't plan on it.
14. Do you have any siblings?  If so how many of each. Yes, I have 1 twin brother who is 9 minutes older than me. No, we don't look a like.
15. What is your favorite website? I also frequent www.gamespot.com and www.simplemachines.org of course.
16. Do you play computer games?  If so which ones? Yes, mainly World of Warcraft, as for the others I have to many to list here.
17. Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? PS2, Xbox, PSP, GameCube, Nintendo DS, N-Gage (I only have 1 game for it), and still looking for an Xbox 360.
18. Are you married or planing to get married? Not married, but I have a girlfriend going on 4 years now, so we'll see ;D
19. How many languages do you speak?  If so which ones? 1, English. Tried learning German but I gave up as I didn't have the time.
20. Do you drink? Not really, but when I do I PARTY! ;)
21. Do you smoke? Only Hookah, and only about 2 or 3 times a month.
22. Did you play hookey from class? Class, what's that? :P
22. Do you have a license? Yes, license to kill... mwhahahahah.
  a. Do you own a car? Yes, I own a 1994 Jeep Wrangler, Sahara Edition.
  b. Have you ever been stopped for speeding? Yeah, but I was only going 60 miles/hour on a 35! The nerve of that cop :(
23. Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? No, I mostly sleep at night for around 4-6 hours.
24. How do you sleep? On my side, in a bed.
25. Have you ever been on an airplane? Yes, many times. Do I enjoy it? No, not really.
26. have you ever broken a bone? Wrist x2, ankle x1, and my pinky finger. I used to do "aggressive rollerblading".
27. Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? Is a watch jewelry?
28. How do you dress? Cargo pants and a t-shirt mostly. Work and special occasions I where slacks and a button up shirt.
29. How many keys are on your keyring? 9 keys.
30. What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? Anytime between 11p-1a, and wake up anytime between 5-6a
31. What's the freakiest thing you have done?  //Keep it clean.
32. Do you live alone? At the moment know, there's 6 in our house. By my girlfriend and I are looking for a house.
33. How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? WAY WAY WAY to many. All day at work, 8 hours, then 3-5 more when I get home.
34. How many hours a day do you spend in SMF? 1-4, sometimes non at all.
35. What is your favorite beverage? Coffee, Tea, Soda, Beer, other? Coffee and water. That really is all I drink.
36. What do you hate?  //It can be anything. Reality TV >:(
37. What do you love?  //It can be anything also. Movies, music, and my guitars :)
38. What is your religion?
39. What is your hair color? Light brown.
40. How tall are you? 6' 4''
41. How much do you weight? 220 lbs. or so.
42. What's the feature on SMF you can't live without?
  a. As an administrator? All of them!
  b. As an end user? Show new replies, unread posts, and unread posts in a board or category.

Amacythe

Are you jealous of all the posts to the Get to know xenovanis topic?

Killer Possum

No not really, I'm just trying to look at it from the shewassupposedtogofirstanywaysbutIpostedonejustincaseshedidn'tmakeit point of view :P

Amacythe

* Amacythe seriously considers editing that post

tsk tsk

How many times did you have to backspace to remove the spaces you added out of habit?

Killer Possum

Acf

How is it to be the good, the bad and the ugly on the KP and ACF show? :P
Sigh...

xenovanis

How do you manage to carry 9 keys around?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Killer Possum

Prasad007

whats heavier : 1 kg of feathers or 1 kg of iron ore ?

Killer Possum

I'm going to have to go with the crate of coconuts...

kuklovod

where would you have to go with the crate of coconuts? and why?

kegobeer

A girlfriend of four years - how do you deflect the marriage question?  ;D
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." - Norman Schwarzkopf
Posting and you (Click "WATCH THIS MOVIE")

Killer Possum

Quote from: kuklovod on February 18, 2006, 02:33:35 PM
where would you have to go with the crate of coconuts? and why?

I'd take them down to the corner of my street and make and sell a variety of coconut producsts. Such as (but not limited to) coconut milk drinks, coconut cream pie, coconut shrimp, and if you just wanted plain old coconut meat then you could have that too! Why? Because I can, that's the only reason why I do things. There is no such thing as reason or purpose :P

Quote from: kegobeer on February 18, 2006, 02:36:15 PM
A girlfriend of four years - how do you deflect the marriage question?  ;D

Like this...

Saleh

We don't need a reason to help people

Killer Possum

Hehe, well I'm sorry to say that you won't get one. I'm not one to show off my mug to random people :P

HoTmetal

OMG, I  almost missed this one....

QuoteLocation: America
Wow, that narrows it don'T it.... Care to share a state with us??

Quote36. What do you hate?  //It can be anything. Reality TV

AMEN, Glade to see I'm not the only one.

Favorite breakfast cereal?

Elvis or MJ?

Does this avitar bring you back???

Killer Possum

Quote from: HoT MeTaL (aka rickC) on February 20, 2006, 11:59:18 AM
QuoteLocation: America
Wow, that narrows it don'T it.... Care to share a state with us??
Here's as much as I will narrow it down... I don't live in Las Vegas, Nevada anymore I moved in September ;) :P

Favorite breakfast cereal?
Cinnamon Life is the best!

Elvis or MJ?
Neither!

Does this avitar bring you back???

:D

HoTmetal

QuoteFavorite breakfast cereal?
Cinnamon Life is the best!