News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[Theme] Terra Incognita (SMF 1.1 RC2)

Started by jasidog, February 10, 2006, 07:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaBamba

I dont think pphpbb never get their work done  :P

Could you make some theme in blue or gray, the red is for girls  ;)

I was joke...  ;D

Bas007

Terra Incognita Blue (SMF 1.1 RC2)
This is blue version of Terra Incognita theme

Demo

Terra Incognita Blue
Download

Thanks Jasidog for giving me permision to publish it here.

Edited
Problems with images fixed

JayBachatero

Nice work on the color changes.  It would be nice if you changed the arrows while you're at it :) (the ones to collpase category)
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

LaBamba

Terra Incognita going better and better, thanks  :D

Bas007

Thanks!

You mean this to ?

Quote from: JayBachatero on February 16, 2006, 03:04:53 PM
Nice work on the color changes.  It would be nice if you changed the arrows while you're at it :) (the ones to collpase category)

JayBachatero

Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

Bas007

trenchteam

Can someone make it camo colors?  Green, browns, and blacks?

LaBamba

Found something goofy here:
Also is sort_down, helptopics button still missing, only blanco image in gif ?? I dloaded last pack.
Same graphic problems in both color versions, red and blue!

More problems, track ip make this screen:

Bas007

You are right.
Seames my Photoshop is dying or something..! I'll fix that when I come home
Done!
Bah, winzip was corupting the images!

Quote from: LaBamba on February 17, 2006, 04:52:54 AM
Also is sort_down, helptopics button still missing, only blanco image in gif ?? I dloaded last pack.

I can't replicate that screen problem!

jasidog

Hi LaBamba,

The graphic that's missing are you sure this effects the original theme? Because the image seems present in every install I make.

Regarding the track IP page, what browser are you using? I can't seem to replicate that n Opera, Firefox or IE 6.

Just a quick note to anyone that needs graphical help with the blue version of Terra, for anything graphic related with the blue version please contact Ivlasic.

jasidog

Trench here's the Google adds at the top of the theme you asked for, just replace the original file with this one attached. :)

jasidog

Here's the logo/banner image you asked for in a PM LaBamba. :)

Just upload the file to your-smf/Themes/Terra-Incognita/images/ replacingt eh file already there. :)

If you need one for the blue version you need to ask Ivlasic.

LaBamba

Big thanks jasidog  :D

And using MSIE 6.xx browser  8)
Same problems with graphic occured in both themes. Of course the missing button not in both pak.

jasidog

You're welcome.

Yeah if there's a diplay issue like that it will be in both, the blue one is just a colour change.

Strange I can't replicate the issue though. I'm guessing it must be to do with the content on the page. Can you look at another members IP page and see if you get it with all members?

trenchteam

Quote from: jasidog on February 17, 2006, 10:00:10 AM
Trench here's the Google adds at the top of the theme you asked for, just replace the original file with this one attached. :)

Thanks Paul!

LaBamba

I dont know any, on the blue demo page i get the "too large" screen few times from help somewhere, then the load locked up on server there. Seems to be some graphic problems or bug? None other theme has done this same, so it is not IE6 fault in my mind?

Quote from: jasidog on February 17, 2006, 10:36:59 AM
You're welcome.

Yeah if there's a diplay issue like that it will be in both, the blue one is just a colour change.

Strange I can't replicate the issue though. I'm guessing it must be to do with the content on the page. Can you look at another members IP page and see if you get it with all members?

jasidog

Hi LaBamba! :)

This page will break for you I think?  - http://smf.jasidog.com/index.php?action=help;page=post

The table for the BBcode is too wide on that help page. I'll look into fixing that next release (I'd expect SMF 1.1 final some time soon.) as it's only IE in which it actually breaks the layout on that page.

As for the IP tracking page I don't know, I can't seem to get it to break but I'll have a closer look at the code tomorrow.

Here's Finnish language Graphics for you and your logo again since the text was incorrect last time. :D

Let me know if the Finnish buttons work ok or need fixing. Just upload the whole "finnish" folder and all the contents to - your-smf/Themes/Terra-Incognita/images/.

I'll just include the Finnish graphics in the main package next release.

----------------------

Updated those Finnish graphics due to the reply button being incorrect.

LaBamba

Thanks jasidog  :D

You're right, it make part of it too large to right side.

Quote from: jasidog on February 17, 2006, 07:37:31 PM
Hi LaBamba! :)

This page will break for you I think?  - http://smf.jasidog.com/index.php?action=help;page=post

The table for the BBcode is too wide on that help page. I'll look into fixing that next release (I'd expect SMF 1.1 final some time soon.) as it's only IE in which it actually breaks the layout on that page.

As for the IP tracking page I don't know, I can't seem to get it to break but I'll have a closer look at the code tomorrow.

Here's Finnish language Graphics for you and your logo again since the text was incorrect last time. :D

Let me know if the Finnish buttons work ok or need fixing. Just upload the whole "finnish" folder and all the contents to - your-smf/Themes/Terra-Incognita/images/.

I'll just include the Finnish graphics in the main package next release.

jasidog

Cool, as I say I'll fix that one for the next release. :)

Trench, here's a file for making google ads appear after the first post in every thread. :) Obviously like the last one you'll need to add your personal details to the code. At around line 406.

On my test board it never showed an actual ad despite being the same code as the one in the board header. So  I guess there must be some conflict with the two on the page at the same time? Hopefully with your personal details added it will work fine.

Advertisement: