News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Some YaBBse Mods should be "standard"

Started by Surfy, August 03, 2003, 10:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joel

Quote from: Overseer on August 04, 2003, 06:29:40 AM
every techie knows, or learns the pitfalls of 'feature creep' as we call it here ;)

I believe it's called "feature creep" just about everywhere. ;)

cleandude

Quote from: BiErLeEuW on August 04, 2003, 05:15:42 AM
Another vote for Quick Reply, because it's a standard for most other boards and my members always use it :)

another vote here ! .. its a standard mod on all my boards !

... also mephs icon move is a ace feature, cleans up the side of posts !

Acf

Sigh...

TLM

I personaly think the calendar should stay, along with the member map feature becoming standard.

Overseer

Quote from: Acf on August 04, 2003, 09:00:27 AM
the llama mod should be standard :P

I think the hunted thing should be configurable... on my forum we could set it to whoever is most hated right now.. would be awesome!

charlottezweb

I can't live without the gallery...so my forum won't switch until that's available unless I can port a new gallery into the system (which with my knowledge isn't happening anytime soon!)

But I would be extremely unhappy if the calendar was removed.

Jason

A.M.A

with Spaceman-Spiff around I won't be worry  :)
Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

BiErLeEuW

The Mod team will built lot's of mods from Yabbse, so dont worry :).

Mod Team:
Jack.R.Abbit
Big P
Daniel D.
Spaceman-Spiff
Groundup
Gobalopper
Chris Cromer

truecrimson

Glad to see Jack(and spaceman, and gobalhopper, ok, and everyone else too ;)) on the team.  My votes(as if they matter ;)):
Member map
Weather forecast(if Jack can find another weather source.  While it lasted it was the coolest thing I have ever seen, but then I don't get out much :P)
Wouldn't you like to be a Llama too?

mephisto_kur

Quote from: cleandude on August 04, 2003, 08:08:58 AM
Quote from: BiErLeEuW on August 04, 2003, 05:15:42 AM
Another vote for Quick Reply, because it's a standard for most other boards and my members always use it :)
... also mephs icon move is a ace feature, cleans up the side of posts !

Sweet!  Someone liked one of my mods!
She put her foot down on the oscillation pedal - she was a transdimensional speeder!

Advertisement: