News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Female Avatars Extra

Started by Metal_GunBlade, February 15, 2006, 03:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metal_GunBlade

This is the final version of the avatar pack, I have gathered all the avatars in a simple pack, and made a few fixes to the avatars...

This pack contains 46 avatars, and can be installed as a standalone, in other words it doesn't need any of the previous versions to be installed first...

Click here to go to the package download page.

Enjoy!

If you have any question or comment or request, please either contact me in the SMF forum or send me an E-mail to [email protected]

Note: If you have previous versions installed, then you don't need to install this one since nothing new is added, if you must install this one then I strongly recommend you remove all the previous versions first...

Enjoy!
Life is ours to be spent, not to be saved

Lone_Soldier

Hi, first I wanna tell you that this avatars set is really great, I loved it, and secondly I wanna ask if there will be a second version and if yes, when will it b available?

Thanks
Roy

Metal_GunBlade

Dear Roy...

Thank you for your opinion in my work, people like yourself really make me happy and glad in creating more and more stuff...

And about the second version, well I can tell you that there sure will be a second version within the next month at most, that version will contain 15 different avatars and will - ofcourse - be installable via Package Manager...

Once again, I thank you for downloading and using my work...

Metal_GunBlade

VERSION 3.0 IS NOW AVAILABLE WITH EVEN HOTTER GIRLS...

nebulous

version 1 installed perfectly

Downloaded version 2 but there is no [upgrade] button, only [list file] and [delete].[/list]

Metal_GunBlade

Dear nebulous...

Do you see a [remove] button??? because that button will automatically change to [upgrade] when a new version is released, but if you don't, then try downloading the version you need, and install it via package manager by using the upload tool...

Dr. Jones

Metal_GunBlade

hmm, if it is redheads you want, then redheads you shall have... (I'll include in the next version)

Is there anyone you want in particular, or should I choose???

Dr. Jones

take your pick, i didn't have anyone in particular in mind.  personally i like the darker (auburn-ish) shades of red, but be sure to include the light reds too, i know there's plenty of fans for them too ;)

Metal_GunBlade

Version 5.0 FINAL PACK is now available and is a standalone, with no need for previous versions to be present

TGB

www.dreamcasthaven.com <----- Running SMF 1.1.16 & heavily modified
www.psxhaven.com <----- Running SMF 1.1.16 & heavily modified
www.romhaven.info <----- Running SMF 1.1.16 & heavily modified
www.bthaven.com <----- Running TT 2.06

RoarinRow

Did you remove the link?   8)

SMF 2.0
TP 1.0 RC1.1
Wordpress 3.1.3

haiwasnm

Sorry, I did not know what this function is? Has the demonstration?

edi67

CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

FunnyNYPD

Cannot install in 1.1.9. Any idea?
I got the angel avatars installed no issue at all.

Metal_GunBlade

I have added the package download URL, i dont know why SMF removed the link... anyways its there now on the first post...

And FunnyNYPD, about your issue, could you please tell me what message you get when you try to install the package?

RoarinRow

Quote from: Metal_GunBlade on July 06, 2009, 08:26:33 AM
I have added the package download URL, i dont know why SMF removed the link... anyways its there now on the first post...

And FunnyNYPD, about your issue, could you please tell me what message you get when you try to install the package?

Thanks for the update!   8)

SMF 2.0
TP 1.0 RC1.1
Wordpress 3.1.3

Advertisement: