SMF Install Probs

Started by Redeye, March 14, 2004, 05:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redeye

Hi

Just ran the install - everything flagged successful - go to index.php and get a partly configured page with errors

QuoteNotice: Undefined index: lang_character_set in /home/virtual/site111/fst/var/www/html/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 791
Notice: Undefined index: smf10 in /home/virtual/site111/fst/var/www/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 522
Notice: Undefined offset: 18 in /home/virtual/site111/fst/var/www/html/forum/Sources/BoardIndex.php on line 355
Notice: Undefined index: smf239 in /home/virtual/site111/fst/var/www/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 823
Notice: Undefined index: smf239 in /home/virtual/site111/fst/var/www/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 824
Notice: Undefined offset: 176 in /home/virtual/site111/fst/var/www/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 824
Notice: Undefined index: smf239 in /home/virtual/site111/fst/var/www/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 825
Notice: Undefined index: smf240 in /home/virtual/site111/fst/var/www/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 826
Notice: Undefined index: lang_locale in /home/virtual/site111/fst/var/www/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 532

These errors are showing up alover the page.

TIA

Tyris

looks like the (or a) language file you're supposed to be working isnt there or something (note: I have NO SMF knowledge yet... so thats just a guess).
I'd suggest making sure your language files in the correct folders etc..

Grudge

Yes, your files arn't uploaded correctly I think. Try uploading the language files again. Also - go to the admin center (if you can get there!) and perform a detailed version check. What language are you using?

FYI - if you can't navigate very well this link will go to your version check:
www.yourforumname.com/index.php?action=detailedversion
I'm only a half geek really...

Redeye

Cheers Grudge

I've uploaded the lang files and getting there.

Some images are missing so I'm going to upload the whole of the Themes folder again.
Thanks all

Advertisement: