Upgrade error given (Themes.php line 1018)

Started by Zippo, March 14, 2004, 06:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zippo

Warning: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/sites/site99/web/body/Sources/Themes.php on line 1018

The template I am using is a custom made one.  I can see no errors in the actual forum (post upgrade), just wondered if it's a "don't worry one" ;)  any thoughts?

Grudge

It shouldn't be a problem. I think you can stop it from happening by changing like 1018 from@

preg_match('~background(?:-color)?:\s*([^;}\s]+)~is', $temp[1], $temp);

to:

if (!empty($temp[1]))
preg_match('~background(?:-color)?:\s*([^;}\s]+)~is', $temp[1], $temp);

I think it may *actually* be a bug but I'm not going to change CVS until Unknown confirms/denys it.
I'm only a half geek really...

HRM

Hi,

I had the same kind of message, but got it 3 times,

Converting the template...
Warning: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/sites/site92/web/forum/Sources/Themes.php on line 988

Warning: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/sites/site92/web/forum/Sources/Themes.php on line 1018

Warning: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/sites/site92/web/forum/Sources/Themes.php on line 1025

Warning: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/sites/site92/web/forum/Sources/Themes.php on line 1025
done.

Taking the forum out of maintenance mode... Successful

I went on and my forum seems to run properly. check: www.muziek4um.nl Only weird thing is that the characters in boards and specially in admin-center are much bigger then before. I'm using a custom template and did the 'converting' thing.

Ed.
To install something for the cat's 'cut' is never nice..... (old dutch saying) :D

Grudge

It's nothing important. It's just not finding stuff it's looking for in the template. You can survive without it :)

EDIT: It looks like it's running the function and your template had a slightly dodgy style sheet, hence it struggled to convert it. I think the function needs some cleaning up as it should have just returned straight away...

HRM

To install something for the cat's 'cut' is never nice..... (old dutch saying) :D

Winters

Hi,

I upgraded a test mirror of my forum and got similar errors, but unfortunately resulting in a fatal error when trying to access the forum.

The errors upgrading (everything else successful):
Converting the template...
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /www/htdocs/yaddayad/forum/Sources/Themes.php on line 988

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /www/htdocs/yaddayad/forum/Sources/Themes.php on line 1018

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /www/htdocs/yaddayad/forum/Sources/Themes.php on line 1025

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /www/htdocs/yaddayad/forum/Sources/Themes.php on line 1025
done.

The error messageon the index.php:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: reloadsettings() in /www/htdocs/yaddayad/forum/index.php on line 52

Grudge

Are you sure all your files are properly uploaded? That seems likely to be Load.php or Subs.php not being uploaded correctly, can you try and upload them again?

Winters

I just dud, now I'm getting:
Warning: set_error_handler() expects argument 1, 'error_handler', to be a valid callback in /www/htdocs/yaddayad/forum/index.php on line 107

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: allowedto() in /www/htdocs/yaddayad/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 661

Grudge

Now Security.php isn't there properly.

I recommend you reupload all your sources files as it seems there was a problem

Winters

Advertisement: