News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

disruptive user?

Started by Aquilo, February 19, 2006, 02:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aquilo

has any one noticed this users username and how it's disrupting the layout of the site?

his username:
reydelmundo11AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHASTA QUE NO SE ARREGLE EL BUG EN S.M.F Y PONGAIS ESTE CAMPO MAS CORTO VOY A ESTAR CON EL PERFIL ASI, ESPERO QUE LO ACTUALIZEIS ESTO PRONTO ;) CONTACTEN CONMIGO POR PRIVADO PARA A

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?action=profile;u=22384

Digital2

He claims to be pointing out a bug in SMF. Of course, private messages would be the preferred way to do this. Script Kiddie....

So, there's a bug. Big Deal. Everything has bugs. It'll be patched and then there will be a new one found. That's the way it is. Administrating websites is not for the squeamish. He is proving nothing except his own childishness.

Aquilo

:-\ I hear ya! and agree!

Script Kiddie

Grudge

Ummm, it's not a bug if it breaks the formatting. SMF isn't supposed to be able to police peoples forums under all circumstances. If a user wants to make a post which has a negative affect on the formatting of the forum then I would expect a moderator to take the necessary disciplinary measures with them.
I'm only a half geek really...

Digital2

Exactly. What he did was no more of a "Bug" than someone posting an overly-wide image and breaking the theme. Bug was a poor choice of words really. My apology.

Advertisement: