News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

About mods section

Started by dracomiconia, February 21, 2006, 05:39:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dracomiconia

I would like to have more options in mod sections. I would like, for example, that I could see mods ordered by last date updated. I would be able to see in a minute last releases, new mods, etc.

Ivan Minic

Agree... Latest added mods and latest updated mods especially needed.

Sheepy

I recall there was such a feature in the old site... which I also miss.

For now, we can check latest mods in package admin page.

winrules

Quote from: dracomiconia on February 21, 2006, 05:39:19 AM
I would like to have more options in mod sections. I would like, for example, that I could see mods ordered by last date updated. I would be able to see in a minute last releases, new mods, etc.

Right now you can do last mods added, but not updated.

winrules
SMF Developer

My Mods
Please do not PM me for support.

winrules

winrules
SMF Developer

My Mods

Aitsukai

How about being able to search by version? For example, viewing all mods compatible with 1.1 RC2.

Thantos

You already can Aitsukai.  Try taking a look at the advanced search page.

Aitsukai

Yeah, I tried that. It only shows mods that are strictly for 1.1 RC2; as in, not available for any other version.

bloc

But just search for the other versions then. :) imho it does what it should, searching for RC2.

winrules

Quote from: Bloc on April 08, 2006, 02:38:16 AM
But just search for the other versions then. :) imho it does what it should, searching for RC2.
I disagree, I don't see why anyone would want to search for a mod that is only for RC2, you'd want all mods that are compatible with RC2.

winrules
SMF Developer

My Mods

bloc

I really do not see your point. As far as I can see, you can select multiple versions, and the results show mods that are hits on those versions.

winrules

Quote from: Bloc on April 08, 2006, 10:04:45 AM
I really do not see your point. As far as I can see, you can select multiple versions, and the results show mods that are hits on those versions.
If I'm running a RC2 forum and I want find out every single mod that is compatible with RC2, so I do a search for mods that are compatible with RC2. But then it doesn't give me mods that are RC2 compatible but also compatible with 1.0.7, ect.

winrules
SMF Developer

My Mods

bloc

Afaik it will list the results where each mod shows only the first version entered in the mod.

Coar

I think you are misunderstanding Bloc

When I search for my one and only mod that is 1.1 Beta 3 Public, 1.1 RC1 and 1.1 RC2 compatible with the search of:

Type- Profile
Author - Coar
Require - All

I get my mod, but when i search with

Type - Profile
Author - Coar
Version - 1.1 RC2
Require - All

I dont
"There are four boxes in the defense of liberty. Soap, Ballot, Jury, and Ammo. Use in that order."

Thantos

I have changed it so now it'll find all mods that have that version selected even if they have other versions selected also.

winrules

Thanks thantos it looks good now :)

winrules
SMF Developer

My Mods

Advertisement: