News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Errors in permissions

Started by [darksteel], March 14, 2004, 12:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[darksteel]

Notice: Undefined index: permissionname_remove_own in /home/hidrokla/public_html/cmh-ip/foro/Sources/ManagePermissions.php on line 1007
Notice: Undefined index: permissionname_remove_any in /home/hidrokla/public_html/cmh-ip/foro/Sources/ManagePermissions.php on line 1011
Notice: Undefined index: permissionname_modify_own in /home/hidrokla/public_html/cmh-ip/foro/Sources/ManagePermissions.php on line 1007
Notice: Undefined index: permissionname_modify_any in /home/hidrokla/public_html/cmh-ip/foro/Sources/ManagePermissions.php on line 1011

Please help me

Luis "[darksteel]" Alvarado.
Spanish Support
¿Qué es el repair_settings?
No doy soporte por PM, publica tu duda en el foro y tendras respuestas mas rapidas.
My forum:
www.caamboard.com

Grudge

Are you using a language file by any chance? I would expect they were missed out by mistake.. which language you using?
I'm only a half geek really...

[darksteel]

Spanish Support
No doy soporte por PM, publica tu duda en el foro y tendras respuestas mas rapidas.
My forum:
www.caamboard.com

Grudge

You're missing these entries:

$txt['permissiongroup_post'] = 'Posts';
$txt['permissionname_remove'] = 'Delete posts';
$txt['permissionhelp_remove'] = 'Remove posts. This does not allow a user to delete the first post of a topic.';
$txt['permissionname_remove_own'] = 'Own post';
$txt['permissionname_remove_any'] = 'Any post';
$txt['permissionname_modify'] = 'Modify posts';
$txt['permissionhelp_modify'] = 'Edit posts';
$txt['permissionname_modify_own'] = 'Own post';
$txt['permissionname_modify_any'] = 'Any post';
$txt['permissionname_report_any'] = 'Report posts to the moderators';
$txt['permissionhelp_report_any'] = 'This permission adds a link to each message, allowing a user to report a post to a moderator. On reporting, all moderators on that board will receive an e-mail with a link to the reported post and a description of the problem (as given by the reporting user).';

Stick them in ManagePermissions.spanish.php. Obviously this will be fixed in CVS and they will need to be translated at some point :)

EDIT: Updated with more missing!
I'm only a half geek really...

[darksteel]

Spanish Support
My forum:
www.caamboard.com

Advertisement: