News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

YSE to SMF

Started by HEB XI 1, March 14, 2004, 11:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HEB XI 1

Have the upgrade more or less working on a test copy of my live board ... I can log in and see all my boards but when I try to look at the actual messages, or at my memberlist, I get all kinds of "division by zero" error messages:

When trying to view the messages in any board:
Warning: Division by zero in /home/hebxi1/public_html/pg/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 462
Warning: Division by zero in /home/hebxi1/public_html/pg/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 462
Warning: Division by zero in /home/hebxi1/public_html/pg/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 467
Warning: Division by zero in /home/hebxi1/public_html/pg/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 472
Warning: Division by zero in /home/hebxi1/public_html/pg/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 477
Warning: Division by zero in /home/hebxi1/public_html/pg/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 477
Warning: Division by zero in /home/hebxi1/public_html/pg/SMF/Sources/MessageIndex.php on line 58
Warning: Division by zero in /home/hebxi1/public_html/pg/SMF/Sources/MessageIndex.php on line 63
Warning: Division by zero in /home/hebxi1/public_html/pg/SMF/Sources/MessageIndex.php on line 64

Database Error
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 21
File: /home/hebxi1/public_html/pg/SMF/Sources/MessageIndex.php
Line: 357 

and

When trying to view the memberlist:
Warning: Division by zero in /home/hebxi1/public_html/pg/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 467
Warning: Division by zero in /home/hebxi1/public_html/pg/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 472

Database Error
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 10
File: /home/hebxi1/public_html/pg/SMF/Sources/Memberlist.php
Line: 258 

How do I fix this?

[Unknown]

You have the number of messages or members to display set to... it seems... -1.  Make sure they is set to a reasonable value, like 20. (in Admin -> Edit Features and Options.)

-[Unknown]

HEB XI 1

very odd ... that must have carried over from before and gotten corrupted.

Anyway ... I did a fresh install of YSE 1.5.5, copied and renamed the database (so as not to disrupt my live board), upgraded the new install, and everything's fine.  I dunno what happened b4, but it seems to be working now.

I'll prolly pop in over on the bug reports boards from here on ... thanks for the help :)

Advertisement: