[Fixed] Coppermine Random Images & cpmfetch

Started by Goosemoose, February 25, 2006, 09:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goosemoose

You used friend_copp1.rfc_members , you need to change rfc to whatever your table is. I use rfc, you probably use smf or another prefix.

MIKESS.COM

Quote from: Goosemoose on August 13, 2006, 04:33:51 PM
You used friend_copp1.rfc_members , you need to change rfc to whatever your table is. I use rfc, you probably use smf or another prefix.

Thanks for the quick reply :)

I try to change the rfc_ to smf_ and cpg_ but still it fail.. Is there anyway where i could check on the prefix?
Tandiono.com [nofollow] | Mikess.com [nofollow] | WebsiteForum.net [nofollow] | AudioForum.net [nofollow] | ToysForum.net [nofollow] | GadgetForum.net [nofollow] | ClickBankForum.net [nofollow] | ForumBoards.net [nofollow] | VerySoon.net [nofollow] | ClickBanks.net [nofollow]

vuud

Quote from: kontol on August 13, 2006, 04:56:14 PM

I try to change the rfc_ to smf_ and cpg_ but still it fail.. Is there anyway where i could check on the prefix?

Hallooo all,

Just as a quick update - the 1.7 release is on the way once again.  In the meantime I have built a house (a lot of the construction), got married, planted a garden, moved and sold a condo.  Anyway...

I posted version 1.6.3 which will allow cpmfetch to work with bridged installations with only a slight depreciation in functionality - you can't pull the name of the person that posted the picture.

But in the meantime you can use it without modifications.

The 1.7 development series is addressing the bridged options, smf will most likely be the first, since I use SMF (non-bridged) so its easy for me.

As for a timeline on 1.7 releasing something...  Soon.  Well, within a month.  Basically its already been rewriten to get all the info out of the coppermine database on install.  I need to rewrite the installer I wrote and then the first 1.7.1 will be released.

Oh, I am phasing out support for cpg 1.3.x

Okay, I am off now... have a nice day all.

snork13

Quote from: vuud on August 13, 2006, 07:55:13 PM
Quote from: kontol on August 13, 2006, 04:56:14 PM

Hallooo all,

Just as a quick update - the 1.7 release is on the way once again.  In the meantime I have built a house (a lot of the construction), got married, planted a garden, moved and sold a condo.  Anyway...

I posted version 1.6.3 which will allow cpmfetch to work with bridged installations with only a slight depreciation in functionality - you can't pull the name of the person that posted the picture.

But in the meantime you can use it without modifications.

The 1.7 development series is addressing the bridged options, smf will most likely be the first, since I use SMF (non-bridged) so its easy for me.

As for a timeline on 1.7 releasing something...  Soon.  Well, within a month.  Basically its already been rewriten to get all the info out of the coppermine database on install.  I need to rewrite the installer I wrote and then the first 1.7.1 will be released.

Oh, I am phasing out support for cpg 1.3.x

Okay, I am off now... have a nice day all.

wow you have been busy ;D I understand...anyway i had this working with the bridge way back when don't know how i missed this topic :'( cant' wait for the update. i'd like to package something up with this
Mods
Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
I have been super busy as of late. Working on updates to all my modifications for 2.0.1

Advertisement: