News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMF Cool Style (Demo)

Started by babylonking, March 15, 2004, 03:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

babylonking

QuoteWhen can we expect the skins to be posted?

One skin is not enough plus i need a permission from SMF Admins to sell the skins cuz it's a free forum and i edited the template system to make the changes plus i'm not the only one who should make money......... Anyways it's too early for this subject  :)   

FreakaZ

i think, this skin is a good way for future skins, but i dont see enough details for my taste ...

MfG
FreakaZ

P.S.: sorry for my english, its very bad ::)

eFishie

Oh, I wouldn't want to pay. I am broke.

The only money I had I spent on father's birthday present. :(
--Jon

Abstraction Point Electronic Music Community - We don't bite! Really! I promise!

Check out my newest song: Alive

charlottezweb

Nice work.  I'd maybe try to smooth the rounded corners a bit more as they look a little "lumpy" or not completely rounded I guess.

Jason

Tim

Dude, what's up with all the "paying"?

Low on cash, or high in the head?

[darksteel]

WOW Tremendo !!! Me gusta !

Free or Paid?

Luis "[darksteel]" Alvarado.
Spanish Support
¿Qué es el repair_settings?
No doy soporte por PM, publica tu duda en el foro y tendras respuestas mas rapidas.
My forum:
www.caamboard.com

babylonking

QuoteNice work.  I'd maybe try to smooth the rounded corners a bit more as they look a little "lumpy" or not completely rounded I guess.

Too much work on rounded corners  :P

Thanks charlottezweb.  ;)

QuoteDude, what's up with all the "paying"?

Low on cash, or high in the head?

why bothering Use the default one it's free and looks nice.

QuoteWOW Tremendo !!! Me gusta !

Free or Paid?

Paid all the way ........  ;D

updated: postbox,user avatar on header menu plus  "Show unread posts since last visit"
"Show new replies to your posts".

Still working on BBC icons .... 

Cheers  :)

Tim

Quote from: babylonking on March 16, 2004, 07:11:28 PM
why bothering Use the default one it's free and looks nice.
I'll probably use one of own themes ;)

I'm one of those guys that's grateful for what he get's for free, and doesn't charge people if he can add a certain value to that project.
It's one of the things that goes against free software imho.
It's too much of an "Invision" mindset...

babylonking

Man i'm gonna tell you one thing which is i'm really proud to become a chartter member and supporting this free software and i don't see anything wrong by selling my work here. :)

Tim

Stop advertising it like it's the best show in town, and that'll be it for me.

and uhm, there are a couple of buttons at the bottom of your forum that aren't decoration. You have to earn them...

babylonking

QuoteStop advertising it like it's the best show in town, and that'll be it for me.

Love it or leave it .

Tim

Quote from: babylonking on March 16, 2004, 09:01:59 PM
QuoteLove it or leave it .
Are you telling me to buzz off from here?

Tom

I beielve all babylonking is saying if you like them, you can buy them if you want, and if you don't, you don't need to buy them. No need to complain about it.  :)

eFishie

Why must it be paid? I'm 14 with no money.

Maybe I'll just work on the default theme, since it's the only one we can get free.
--Jon

Abstraction Point Electronic Music Community - We don't bite! Really! I promise!

babylonking

QuoteAre you telling me to buzz off from here?

No........... I meant  ignore this topic and stop complaining.  :)

Ben_S

Quote from: <? Piranha($fx); ?> on March 17, 2004, 10:06:49 AM
Why must it be paid? I'm 14 with no money.

Maybe I'll just work on the default theme, since it's the only one we can get free.

Probably because BLK wants to gain something from the work he puts into them, you could create your own :)

I'm sure others will probably release some free.
Liverpool FC Forum with 14 million+ posts.

eFishie

I make good stuff all the time. In fact, I work terribly hard at it. But I release it for free.

I just can't buy crap whenever, I'm trying to get money for a laptop. You want to know how hard it is for me to find a way to make money? I can't run a friggin lawnmower! Fall's over, and winter's nearly gone.

Maybe I should charge people to use zChat. Because you know, I worked hard on it.

And you know what, people would be willing to buy it. I have recieved offers. (However, they didn't go through, e-mail went down. Aquilo knows why.)

Anyways . . .
--Jon

Advertisement: