Error - Undefined Index: real, quick, stream

Started by oSa, February 28, 2006, 03:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oSa

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this:

8: Undefined index: quick
Dosya: /home/b2l1359/public_html/forum/Themes/default/languages/Post.turkish.php (eval?)
Satır: 835

8: Undefined index: real
Dosya: /home/b2l1359/public_html/forum/Themes/default/languages/Post.turkish.php (eval?)
Satır: 834

8: Undefined index: stream
Satır: 833

My 1.1RC2 which is bridged with Joomla 1.0.7 generates these 3 errors consecutively. I looked at my Post.turkish.php file but neither it contains 800 rows nor it has "quick, real, stream" words. ???

Also message preview function doesn't work correctly, even sometimes it doesn't work at all. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance...

snork13

Mods
Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
I have been super busy as of late. Working on updates to all my modifications for 2.0.1

oSa

snork13

Quote from: oSa on February 28, 2006, 03:35:46 PM
Quote from: snork13 on February 28, 2006, 03:32:56 PM
missing from the language file

i didn't understand what you mean  ???
did you define the language variables in the modifications.turkish.php?

Mods
Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
I have been super busy as of late. Working on updates to all my modifications for 2.0.1

oSa

No, why do i have to define them manually? Aren't they supposed to be done by the package manager? Also, i've checked modifications.english.php and it's empty. I don't know what to write  :-\

Orstio

This is not bridge-related.  What SMF mods have you installed?

oSa

These are the mods i have installed:

1.     Thank You Mod      1.01      
2.    Merge Double Posts    1.05    
3.    Karma Description Mod    1.9.4    
4.    Enhanced Quick Reply    1.1RC2
5.    Membergroup Color Legend    1.1    
6.    Enchanced post template    1.0    
7.    Users Online Today Mod    1.4.0 Beta 2    
8.    BBC edit tag    1.0    
9.    Hide Tag    1.18    
10.    PagesToGo12    1.2    
11.    Quick Upload    2.1    
12.    Member Color Link    1.87

ZeusChicago

Gettint the same error message, last thing that was installed was the mod that allows you to post RealAudio, Quicktime or Flash into the forum......any suggestions?

File: /home2/bentover/public_html/forums/Themes/default/languages/Post.english.php (eval?)
Line: 754

File: /home2/bentover/public_html/forums/Themes/default/languages/Post.english.php (eval?)
Line: 755

Line: 753
~ in the end, you will remember not the words of your enemies, but in the silence of your friends ~

SpyDie

Quote from: ZeusChicago on July 21, 2006, 07:57:07 AM
Gettint the same error message, last thing that was installed was the mod that allows you to post RealAudio, Quicktime or Flash into the forum......any suggestions?

Line: 754

Line: 755

Line: 753

I'm guessing you have more than one theme. Just make sure this is in the Modifications.english.php file in each Theme's "language" directory:

/* Stream */
$txt['stream'] = 'Add Windows media sound or movies to your posts!';
$txt['real'] = 'Add Real media sound or movies to your posts!';
$txt['quick'] = 'Add QuickTime media sound or movies to your posts!';
$txt['quick'] = 'Add Google video to your posts!';
$txt['enableEmbeddedStream'] = 'Embed stream into posts';
$txt['enableEmbeddedReal'] = 'Embed real into posts';
$txt['enableEmbeddedQuick'] = 'Embed QuickTime into posts';
$txt['enableGoogleVideo'] = 'Embed Google video into posts';[/QUOTE]
Beta. Software undergoes beta testing shortly before it's released. Beta is Latin for 'still doesn't work.'

Advertisement: