Get this error, site down

Started by irelandx7, March 08, 2006, 09:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irelandx7

I have no idea what this means, can anyone help?

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/thefamil/public_html/community/Sources/Load.php on line 982

Before it had ".../Sources/Sub.php on line 792"  Can someone explain this?  Is this a SMF related issue, or a webhost server issue?  Thanx in advance for any help!

Erin

Dannii

Probably a server issue. What it means is that whatever it was trying to do took longer than it was allowed to. What were you doing at that time?
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

irelandx7

I was just trying to access the main forum.

This morning now it gives me this:

QuoteHacking attempt...
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: db_query() in /home/thefamil/public_html/community/Sources/Load.php on line 37

This is scary.

kegobeer

Use your FTP client and make sure all of the SMF files are present.  Compare your site's files to your original files that should be on your local pc.
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." - Norman Schwarzkopf
Posting and you (Click "WATCH THIS MOVIE")

Advertisement: