News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Helios Multicolor

Started by Bloc, March 08, 2006, 08:02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloc

Quote from: infoseeker on August 16, 2011, 10:40:06 PM
Quote from: Bloc on August 16, 2011, 08:37:54 AM
Quote from: infoseeker on August 16, 2011, 03:40:07 AM

Its a nice theme but we cant run vnes integration mod by this theme.

I think that impossible to run the mod by using this theme.

If its possible then plz suggest me which steps or process is required for that?

Thanking you.
Well..i don't know the details on theses mods and whats required, but one step is to look in the mod install files to see what its trying to do. Also, seeing where and what code fails when you test it through package manager would be helpful.

The quickest way is to simply delete those tempaltes that "fails", except index.template. The theme will look more plain, but at least the mods will work.

Brother, vnes integration mod requires dropdown menu. It only shows .nes roms in dropdown menu to play like super contra, arthur robin. Super maria bros. Etc. So, its useful for some Gaming forums.

So is there anyway to run the mod with this theme?
Plz help me. Which steps required for that.

Anyway its a Great theme.
Thanks for creating this.

This theme was a continuation of the SMF 1.1 version of it, not a rewrite of it for 2.0. Therefore it does not support the dropdown menu.

ATLANTIS29

Quote from: Bloc on August 18, 2011, 05:52:11 PM
Quote from: ATLANTIS29 on August 16, 2011, 11:29:06 AM
Quote from: Bloc on August 16, 2011, 08:35:31 AM
Quote from: ATLANTIS29 on August 15, 2011, 04:07:43 PM
normal post
AFAIK the "code" style is working as it should. Do you have a link that shows this? I also need to know what browser you are using.

im Using FF 5.0
http://pokemon.anime-roleplay.co.uk/index.php?topic=3.0
that's the test site

I found the error, I think, try adding this to Helios/style.css :
code.bbc_code
{
background: #222;
}

worked like a charm m8 thanks

drfun

Wow what an excellent theme, nice work bloc, i have read through all the 17 pages for this theme, but it seems no one has answered ToeJam question which is

QuoteI'm trying to find out via CSS, how the a:link, a:visited, a:hover definitions are actually working for this theme?  I want to change the link colors for boards, categories, and posts (all unique) and use a a dropShadow filter in some.  If possible, I'd like to have a separate scheme (css file per color) for each color choice, if possible?   

Please i also desire the same thing too, i will be glad if any can point me to where i can change the color for the Cathegory text, Board text including child board or even revise the mouse effect color on the text.
i am still a noob in coding please.

ECLIKS -Global Online community for Questions and Answers

drfun

Hmmm still waiting, though i have been able to change the color of the category and the child board, But an stuck with that of the board or revising the color effect on mouse over. Some one help please.

However for those that wants to change the color of their category and child board, go modify them and select the modify style sheet, then select index.css. look for this part of the code

FOR CATEGORY

/* Styles for rounded headers.
------------------------------------------------------- */
h3.catbg, h3.catbg2, h3.titlebg, h4.titlebg, h4.catbg, .table_list tbody.header td
{
   overflow: hidden;
   height: 31px;
   line-height: 32px;
   font-weight: bold;
}
h3.catbg a, h3.catbg, .table_list tbody.header td, .table_list tbody.header td a
{
   color: #fff;

Replace with

/* Styles for rounded headers.
------------------------------------------------------- */
h3.catbg, h3.catbg2, h3.titlebg, h4.titlebg, h4.catbg, .table_list tbody.header td
{
   overflow: hidden;
   height: 31px;
   line-height: 32px;
}
h3.catbg a, h3.catbg, .table_list tbody.header td, .table_list tbody.header td a
{
   color: ANY COLOR OF YOUR CHOOSE;

FOR THE CHILD BOARD

Look for this

/* Styles for the board index.
------------------------------------------------- */

/* the board title! */
.table_list tbody.content td.info a.subject
{
   font-size: 110%;
}
.table_list tbody.content td.children
{
   color: REPLACE THE COLOR HERE WITH YOURS;
   font-size: 85%;

drfun

Good day every one,
this theme is all some,thanks to all those who contributed to it success. Please i wish to know if there is any way to call up the most viewed topic to show in the forum NEWS or if there is any mod that can do this for SMF v.2.0 or v.2.0.1 using this theme.
Thanks in Advance

drfun

Am having some troubles using this beloved theme with ADK portal, and i was wondering if any one has also experienced this.
i recently installed the adk portal system and got just one error on the index.templete.php, and on going through the parse to make the changes. i noticed i was only unable to replace this
Quote}

function template_body_below()
{
with this as it was directed, with this
      if(function_exists('loadCTop'))loadCTop();
}

{
   if(function_exists('loadCBottom'))loadCBottom();
and checking through the index.templete.php it was noticed this
Quote}

{
was not actually there but this
}

function template_main_below()
{
with the help of a friend on the community, i was directed to replaced that with the code need for the replacement and on doing that i got this error bellow
QuoteTemplate Parse Error!
It seems something has gone sour on the forum with the template system. This problem should only be temporary, so please come back later and try again. If you continue to see this message, please contact the administrator.
Please can someone help me through if you have been successful with the adk portal system on this theme.

Advertisement: