News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Themes

Started by sellwhm, March 11, 2006, 09:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sellwhm

The themes are cool and all but I wish that they were more like mods, avatars, etc The site needs all of the themes for download just like the other stuff, not put it in threads. Also, pictures would help too if it was put outside of the forum. This would be more better in my opinion and everything would be more organized and you wouldn't have to login to download the themes. Also, having a themes demo for SMF would be really cool for this site. Maybe it would draw interest. I have noticed that the themes aren't as abundant in SMF, maybe this would be better for that.

Deaks

didnt think you need to log in to download a theme, alot of th themes have a live demo posted by the authors of the themes.  I do know that you need to log in to view screenshots and thumbnails but not to download or to check Live Demos
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

sellwhm

It just depends on if they put there theme as an attachment. I know that they have demos but what if they are gone? That would be a problem, thats for sure.

JayBachatero

Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

sellwhm

hmmmmm..... I wonder.  :D

JayBachatero

* JayBachatero wonders too :P
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

Advertisement: