News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Thumbnails On Forum Display Request

Started by PreciousAlly, March 11, 2006, 10:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PreciousAlly

Hello..I have an SMF site that has downloads for a specific game, like The Sims 2 is a PC game where you can do pretty much everything that we do in real life, such as building homes, eating..whatever..you get the point...anyways...My site offers like pre-built houses, and walls, and floors, ect. And I'm looking for a MOD that will display a thumbnail of the item next to the topic display. I have screenshots of the item inside the actual post, But, I don't want to have to have members actually open the post to see what the item is...this way it is more conveinent for others. If you are not sure exactly what I'm talking about, here is a site that is exactly like mine, but only they have vBulletin.

EX: hxxp:modthesims2.com/download.php. [nonactive]

- After clicking on the link above, If you scroll down a little ways on that page, you'll see thumbnails of like beds, and other things...I'm looking for something like that, where it displays a preview of the item (a thumbnail) next to the topic...instead of having members actually read the post to view the item.

Thank you, and your help will be appreciated..thanks again..

Regards

- PreciousAlly

Deviliciouz

This feature would be great, does someone has a code for this?

Advertisement: