News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Missing Image?

Started by Nogard, March 13, 2006, 11:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nogard

SMF Version: SMF 1.0.6
The message icon seems to be missing from my posts.

I just installed this forum and when I post a message with an icon it is missing as seen in this image:

If anyone can help me to fix this I would appreciate it.

thanks,
Nick

charlottezweb

Have you checked to see if that image file is in the appropriate theme directory?

snork13

it's a missing from the Themes/default/images/post folder
Mods
Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
I have been super busy as of late. Working on updates to all my modifications for 2.0.1

Nogard

Yes they are all there in that folder. I checked all the theme folders and they are in all of them.

snork13

Quote from: Nogard on March 13, 2006, 11:50:35 PM
Yes they are all there in that folder. I checked all the theme folders and they are in all of them.

link to site please?

if your using default OK, try the other theme too, no sure what theme you're using ;)
Mods
Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
I have been super busy as of late. Working on updates to all my modifications for 2.0.1

Nogard

Ok I went back to the default theme and it showed up ok. It had to do with a custom theme I downloaded from this forum.

thanks

snork13

Quote from: Nogard on March 13, 2006, 11:59:24 PM
Ok I went back to the default theme and it showed up ok. It had to do with a custom theme I downloaded from this forum.

thanks

which theme? maybe the author should know about this, could just have been an upload problem :)

glad it's figured out
Mods

Nogard

I am sure it was me, I was messing around with the folders so much.

Advertisement: