News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Pn-Pn

Started by koni, March 17, 2006, 10:06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ldcdc

Such a fast update, and a great theme! Well done!

Thank you!

RiderRaghav

hey i'm not able to download it!!!
why is that so???

stoecki

Hi all,

is there a tinyportal version of the 1.1.2 version of this theme?!

greetings,

michael

L.G.S

hi great theme...can I please request permission to use the code you have to make your post displays (with all the user info at the top of the post instead of the side) and implement it into another theme? And if I can, would you please tell me what code to edit on the default theme in display.template.php?
FREE and LIVE World Cup + Premier League football streams:

www.gamesandgoals.com

bruno.cunha

Hi, first great theme. Second, when I installed it, I noticed the theme was made for 1.1.2 and not for 1.1.3. What needs to be done to make compatible for 1.1.3?
Open your mind

weber

Quote from: bruno.cunha on June 26, 2007, 06:17:56 AM
Hi, first great theme. Second, when I installed it, I noticed the theme was made for 1.1.2 and not for 1.1.3. What needs to be done to make compatible for 1.1.3?

The difference between 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 for the theme is only "xml_topic.js" of default. Therefore, the theme that I made need not change basically.

You have two choices. One erases attention with "Admin -> Configuration -> Current Theme -> Hide theme version attention" and uses a present theme. Another installs the theme that I changed for 1.1.3.

I added the change concerning the width to themes for 1.1.3 that I made this time. It is a change for a wide display.

weber

Quote from: L.G.S on June 01, 2007, 04:09:19 PM
hi great theme...can I please request permission to use the code you have to make your post displays (with all the user info at the top of the post instead of the side) and implement it into another theme? And if I can, would you please tell me what code to edit on the default theme in display.template.php?

I'm sorry that the answer is delayed. :-[
There is no problem if you do not sell it no matter how my theme is used. ;)

However, I do not have time to show you the code.

bruno.cunha

Thanks koni.
Just one last doubt. After installing the 1.1.3 pn-pn theme, I go this message:
QuoteAttention of Pn-Pn theme:
You should put "Modifications.portuguese-utf8.php" on the "languages" directory ( http://xxxxx.cm-lisboa.net/smf/Themes/pnpn113/languages/ ) in the theme of Pn-Pn.

Copy "Modifications.english.php" of the "languages" directory of Pn-Pn onto the first. Next, rename it according to the language for which you use the file.
My doubt is here -->
Copy "Modifications.english.php" of the "languages" directory of Pn-Pn onto the first
The first what? Sorry I really don't understand.

Thanks
Open your mind

padexx

Hi,

just duplicate Modifications.english.php in http://xxxxx.cm-lisboa.net/smf/Themes/pnpn113/languages/ and rename it to Modifications.portuguese-utf8.php

bruno.cunha

Cool thanks so much :D
Open your mind

iborotti

This theme very cool thanks

please, can you give header.psd

i'm very bad speak english. sorry :)

tweaked_eye

Anyone got a sample of how they tweaked their code to get the Gallery to show up?  I looked at the various tut's but I just don't understand it.  I am very noob when it comes to php.

tweaked_eye

I paid someone to integrate the gallery and they cannot get the permissions to accurately show up....the tab shows up in the admin window but not for other users.

tweaked_eye

Well, if anyone is having problems with modding this theme, I paid Tik a few sheckles and he did a very nice job installiing my Photo gallery, embed mod and YouTube profile mod.  Should him a PM as he is very responsive.

mrstime

Disregard.  I am a dufus.   8)

Sunil_W

Hi. This is a beautiful theme. Thanks. All the members of my forum love it.

Alas, when I updated my version of smf, I get a highly visible message declaring incompatibility.

Is there a way to make the theme compatible with version 1.1.4 ?

Thanks

weber

Hi, :)

In the update from 1.1.3 to 1.1.4, there is no change to the theme.

Therefore, you have two choices.  One erases attention with "Admin -> Configuration -> Current Theme -> Hide theme version attention" and uses a present theme. Another installs the theme that I changed for 1.1.4.

Mudlark

Hi,

Been running this theme with no problems on my forum for over a year now.

Just recently changed servers and updated to SMF 1.1.4 along with the pn-pn114 and now I have problems.

My problem is that none of the english buttons are showing up ~ Reply | Notify of replies | Add poll | Send this topic | Print  or View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Offline) etc.

Can anyone help on this problem?

dcampbell1066

Koni,

All of my users love your theme. This morning I updated to SMF ver 1.1.4 and tried to dl your latest version of PN-PN and all of my zip programs say there is a problem with the zipfile.

Can you please check that? When installing I see the same problems others have reported: looks like the style sheet is missing.

Thanks!!
Dave

Advertisement: