Problems integrating into my current layout

Started by punt, March 17, 2004, 04:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

punt

Ok, I think I have a simple problem (I got it working when I was using YaBB), but I'll be damned if I can figure it out or find an answer. I hope this is the right place to ask, apologies if it's not...

I want to integrate SMF into my current layout, which is simply a header, a left side, main content, right side and footer. The Board would go in the main content area (the white area being the main content/forum area, and the grey areas my current header/footer and sides):

When I try putting the index in the main(white) area, I get the following:

Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /Library/WebServer/Documents/SMF/tabletest.php:13) in /Library/WebServer/Documents/SMF/index.php on line 89

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Library/WebServer/Documents/SMF/tabletest.php:13) in /Library/WebServer/Documents/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 1577
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Library/WebServer/Documents/SMF/tabletest.php:13) in /Library/WebServer/Documents/SMF/Sources/Subs.php on line 1578

I've tried using it as and include and just pasting the code in there. I'm confused as to the what the "Headers already sent" message is.

Any help?

Thanks in advance :)

-Punt

MrCue

It means you have outputted HTML or anything before the headers.
You need to re-design your thing to be inside the new SMF templates.
I am neither a Pessimist nor an Optimist, Just a Realist.

Eve-Online Forum | View Latest Eve-Online Kills | Site Map | SMF Installation

[Unknown]

Put the stuff just inside the templates... look for the familiar "<html>" and so forth.

-[Unknown]

Advertisement: