HazePurple

Started by TreetopClimber, January 14, 2007, 08:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreetopClimber

Link to the theme

After making BlueLine and RedLine I got to messing with Photoshop and started HazePurple. A nice Rich & Dark Theme made all of shades of Purple all new buttons, one of my best.
Live Demo » HERE «

Crip

Real nice TT..
..PureCss I think maybe your best of the best..it's perfect.. ;)
..keep up the great work.
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

samames

beautiful theme. Only trouble is that the live demo seems to have a funny habit of shrinking and then maximizing and then shrinking again... nothing major... :o ;D :P
Firefox 3 user. Mac user. Pc user.

TreetopClimber

This is from my reply to BlueLine Theme it may be the cause of that.
the other thing that may be causing the jumble you see is your news content is to large for the for the box. If you have a small one  and then a larger news item it will cause the news fader to jump open to handle the larger post then go back to default. If you open the style.css and find the (.inset) should be the last set of code. In the first line it says witdh: 70% you may want that to be 90% to handle large news text. Also open index.template.php and find the news fader code, the line just above the java script says this » <td style="background: #e9f0f6;" valign="middle" align="center" height="50">';
You can change the height up to 100px

samames

grrrrrr, shinking to top left in IE lol, i can't view demo proply
Firefox 3 user. Mac user. Pc user.

tggrcutiepie

I love this theme,,only problem,,every time I install it, it keeps coming up blue line,,and it is the blue line. what am I doing wrong...purple is our organization's color so help,,please

confused.com

I downloaded the non Tp version and it was blueline not haze purple  ::) did I miss something somewhere? lol
|||||||||||| even I have blonde moments ||||||||||||

tggrcutiepie

So I am not the only one,,thank god... ::)

TreetopClimber

Heres a link to my theme downloads section on my board, please re-download the file I have checked it and it should be fine when installed

See my last post ;)

confused.com

Tried it and its still blue line :(

TreetopClimber

well I dont know what your doing wrong I have installed the theme a few times with no problems
I see the edit I posted on my previous reply didn't stick, I think this is a bug with 1.1.1 version cause it does this on my board too. Never did before. When I was checking the files I noticed I had forgotten to change this line in the footer
<small>BlueLine by:<a href="http://global-bttracker.no-ip.org/forum/" target="_blank">TreetopClimber</a> &copy; 2006</small>
Simply change it to this
<small>HazePurple by:<a href="http://global-bttracker.no-ip.org/forum/" target="_blank">TreetopClimber</a> &copy; 2006</small>
It still should have loaded onto your server as HazePurple just the footer is wrong.  

confused.com

The folder loads up as hazepurple yes but when you go to apply the theme it is blue line!

I've even extracted the files to my pc and all the images etc are definitely blue line

TreetopClimber

ok I have found the problem for some reason even tho I replaced the zip file everything was still coming up as BlueLine Some freak of nature I suppose. I have made a new zip file and downloaded it from my forum and checked it out all is good I will be fixing the themes site download package right away. Sorry for the inconvenience I really have no Idea why this happened. The only thing that came from blueline was the basic theme layout but they are clearly different.
new file can be downloaded HERE

confused.com

yay it works! thank you so much I love it :D

TreetopClimber

Your welcome, if it wasn't for tggrcutiepie allowing me access to her forums admin I would never have been able to figure out what was wrong so thank her as well ;)

Advertisement: