News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Saf-Multicolor

Started by forsakenlad, March 25, 2006, 08:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skyer2000

Quote from: intellectuals on April 09, 2006, 02:43:05 AM
But whenever I try to Change The width from default to 90% or 100% Or any other number  My theme resets to default ..
Please Help !!!

This same thing is happening to me when I try to change the color to yellow. I haven't tried changing the width yet but I bet i'll have the same problem.

I want to find a real way to do this other than copying the yellow's css over the default.

afumado

i like this thems, specially in black.

one my question about this themes, how to change the height of header image ? i've change the heigh of header image, but the space for this header image still in its heigh.

thank you very much.

afumado

Quote from: afumado on July 22, 2006, 10:42:10 PM
one my question about this themes, how to change the height of header image ? i've change the heigh of header image, but the space for this header image still in its heigh.

i've changed the css file, and finally got it. thank you all. ;)

Cache-man

Hi guy's. I'm still really loving this theme, although I ran a page through the w3C validator the other day and got the following error
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.cache-community.co.uk%2Findex.php%3Faction%3Dregister&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline

I'm not sure if the problem is resulting from the template or the SMF source. I can see from the error that a double-quote needs closing somehow, but I just dont know which line of which file to look at. Could anyone please help me track down this line of code so that the page will validate.

Help will be truly appreciated.

Regards
Cache-man

Benson

Any plans on updating this theme for SMF 1.1rc3?

phil_roy

I'm keen for there to be an RC3 version also :-)

Phil
http://www.nzmac.com
NZMac.com - Supporting the New Zealand Mac community

J. Williams

This theme should work on SMF 1.1 RC3, just put in the 1.1 RC2 -> 1.1 RC3 modifications on it :P

I'm sure Forsakenlad will find time to make an updater :P
Joshua Jon Williams
Back in Action.

alexalecu

I tried to update this RC2 theme based on the informations posted here. But it seems like this theme is very different from the default theme, because I can't find all the lines that should be modified. Does anyone can help me ?

chosenfool

great theme - been playing with it for a few days now, after jumping into 1.1 RC3. yep. it works on RC3.

my issue is that i just integrated G2 successfully, and now i need a Gallery button. Unlike the 1.0.x version that has a gif button that i can easily assign and display on the index page (by adding it to the index.template.php file), this version uses CSS to create those buttons. Can anyone point me on how to do this?

now just so i can give everyone a headstart, this is what ive done in my ongoing search:

essentially you have this line of code:

// Show the [help] button.

echo '<li><a' , $current_action == 'help' ? ' class="active"' : '', ' href="', $scripturl, '?action=help">' , $txt[119] , '</a></li>';

by simply changing help to gallery, the link now takes you to the gallery page you installed.

// Show the [gallery] button.

echo '<li><a' , $current_action == 'gallery' ? ' class="active"' : '', ' href="', $scripturl, '?action=gallery">' , $txt[119] , '</a></li>';

problem is, i dont know the corresponding $txt of the gallery link to now display the word "gallery" instead of "help". $txt[119] corresponds to the word "help", just as $txt[103] equals "home", etc. Whats the $txt[ ? ] for "gallery"? Im sure that if it doesnt exist, then it can be created, where i can assign a number to the word "gallery".

im sure there is a file that has this, where it assigns a $txt number that corresponds to gallery, or a file where i can assign a $txt number so it will display the word "gallery".

i just cant figure out where that file is. if some one can shed a light to this, it can be helpful in the future, say, someone wishes to add a button for a "store", or "blog", or whatever else links you may want to add.

im a total CSS n00b, so pardon the question. but i certainly would appreciate if anyone knows the answer.

thanks again!
hxxp:www.chosenfool.com/forums/index.php [nonactive]

chosenfool

well, i found out how to do it. :)

hxxp:smf.oldiesmann.us/galleryproject/index.php?topic=141.0 [nonactive]

its been a very informative research to get this theme and SMF+G2 to work.
and now for the obligatory site-pimpin' :D :

thanks for a great theme to build on, Forsakenlad!

rajibmk

The theme is good. I'm using it. It seem to have very few bugs. However my forumers are found one and are bugging me to solve it.

The problem is:

In "Recent Posts" page in all the links> remove, reply,reply with quite, notify of replies all of the posts have the same link.

Pls find it at
hxxp:forum.nepalnews.com.np/index.php?action=recent [nonactive]

Thanx.

forsakenlad

Sorry I was away, I had been very ill for the past month and I wasn't able to provide frequent support. As usual there will be an updater mod released which will upgrade the theme as well as fix the problems that have been addressed at the thread before. Thanks for your patience :)
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

pacnac666

Quote from: forsakenlad on September 25, 2006, 10:53:13 AM
Sorry I was away, I had been very ill for the past month and I wasn't able to provide frequent support. As usual there will be an updater mod released which will upgrade the theme as well as fix the problems that have been addressed at the thread before. Thanks for your patience :)

Hi forsakenlad,

I hope you feel better now! When can we exept the release?

Thanks
pacnac

forsakenlad

Thanks and tonight hopefully.
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

pacnac666

KiCR

Hello forsakenlad,

can you give us a feedback about the state of your work on the rc3 version?

KiCR

ntzeke

Has anybody experienced problems with this theme wrapped in firefox? 

Click "forums" at the top menu link:

hxxp:meangreenhoops.com [nonactive]

IE it is fine, but Firefox it causes the menu to be "broken". 

Chattingforum

Ah nice style, but dont want him.
Chatitngforum, the forum for people who like chatting: http://chattingforum.babbelforum.nl

richardz

hmm..got a strange problem. I've installed this theme, and when i go to the admin board in current theme, the CSS is asking for a Style.css. About the different colors it says they are not writable, but all are ch modded to 777.
I thought to be smart and made a copy of a style and renamed it to Style.css. But with the selector of colors its pointing to a original colorstyle.
Oke, i can reach it by FTP for changes, but it want the adminboard to work perfect....... Anyone an idea? The board is 1.1 rc2

Loverboy

Quote from: old blue on May 06, 2006, 02:19:21 PM
Aloha,
Would it be possible to get 'go up' and 'go down' buttons on the threads themselves.

Also great work!!

Could someone tell me how to do this manually, because it's still not included.

Advertisement: