News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Saf-Multicolor

Started by forsakenlad, March 25, 2006, 08:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyri@n

Hi everybody,

I am a new user of SMF & Saf-Multicolor theme, and I would like to know how can I change the color of it ?
Which files have I to modify (and where) ?

Thanks for your answers !

SmittyNY

SMF Version: SMF 1.1 RC2
Greetings!

I'm experiencing problems centering text and image content on the page using the default WYSIWYG editor.  When I type in the BBC code [center ] center [/ center], the contnet falls to the left side regardless.

SMF version 1.1 RC2
Theme: Saf-Multicolor

vdubbia

Quote from: Kyri@n on September 05, 2007, 08:50:10 PM
Hi everybody,

I am a new user of SMF & Saf-Multicolor theme, and I would like to know how can I change the color of it ?
Which files have I to modify (and where) ?

Thanks for your answers !

the main colors are changed via CSS

vdubbia

Quote from: SmittyNY on October 01, 2007, 11:11:50 AM
SMF Version: SMF 1.1 RC2
Greetings!

I'm experiencing problems centering text and image content on the page using the default WYSIWYG editor.  When I type in the BBC code [center ] center [/ center], the contnet falls to the left side regardless.

SMF version 1.1 RC2
Theme: Saf-Multicolor

any reason why you haven't upgraded to 1.4?

vdubbia

Quote from: NickC on May 20, 2007, 07:25:07 AM
I've been working with this theme for a few months and I like it a lot. I've got it in a Joomla! site, but not using a bridge, just tweaked the styles so they look the same.

The forum is at notaussiefloyd forum

You can see the main web site by clicking the Web Site Home link at the top of the page.

this is kind of random, but my roommate in college was the lead singer for the Australian Pink Floyd group.

Chadrew

Hello,
I have a problem with this theme and IE7. When I open topics, IE shows error "object required" in line "document.getElementById("quickmodSubmit").style.display = "none";", here's the fragment of the code from the SAF template:

if (window.XMLHttpRequest)
showModifyButtons();
// ]]></script>
<div class="msgmod"><ul></ul></div>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"><!-- // --><![CDATA[
document.getElementById("quickmodSubmit").style.display = "none";
// ]]></script>
</form>

There's no such problem in Default theme, also I reinstalled SAF and this problem is still there. As far as I can tell there's no problems with look or functions (might be wrong) but I'd like to fix this anyway...

No such problem in Firefox. Also, in IE it only shows up in topics, not in board index, not in topic index.

On another note, "Online/Offline" text in posts does not vertically align itself in Firefox, but it does in IE.

QuoteI've been working with this theme for a few months and I like it a lot. I've got it in a Joomla! site, but not using a bridge, just tweaked the styles so they look the same.

The forum is at notaussiefloyd forum

Not related to my question: I like this theme you use a lot, because of the menu. Looks much better than buttons, that should be added to SAF  :D

Chadrew

In the navigation linktree, there's no closing bracket when posting replies. Like this:

Forums | Subforum | Topic | Post reply (Re: topic

OMG! No bracket at the end! How do I fix this?

Edit: nevermind, it was missing this portion of code for whatever reason:

// Show something after the link...?
if (isset($tree['extra_after']))
echo $tree['extra_after'];

Jacque

I'd appreciate some help in making all new posts in bold for this theme.

I've been trying to do it following the tread Styling 'new' posts and changing sticky topics, but I really can't get anything to work, and I really don't have a clue what to do other than fiddle around.

Can someone suggest where to make those changes for this theme, or suggest something else that would work?

Thanks, Jacque

mikedown

love the SAF theme

but my packages doesnt work with it. any ideas?

Jacque

Quote from: mikedown on December 27, 2007, 07:31:57 AM
love the SAF theme

but my packages doesnt work with it. any ideas?
Mods and packages only install and work for the default theme.  You must (almost always) manually install the packages for them to work with any other theme.

forsakenlad

Quote from: Jacque on December 20, 2007, 01:38:10 AM
I'd appreciate some help in making all new posts in bold for this theme.

I've been trying to do it following the tread Styling 'new' posts and changing sticky topics, but I really can't get anything to work, and I really don't have a clue what to do other than fiddle around.

Can someone suggest where to make those changes for this theme, or suggest something else that would work?

Thanks, Jacque

Are you using the default messageindex.template or have you made any custom changes to it? If yes send me your messageindex template so we can sort it out.
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

Jacque

Quote from: *eren on December 28, 2007, 06:58:11 AM
Are you using the default messageindex.template or have you made any custom changes to it? If yes send me your messageindex template so we can sort it out.
Yes, i've made changes to the template.  Sent it via pm, if you require it sent another way, please let me know.

Thank you eren, for your help!

Jacque

Apllicmz

kamalgurung

I am using 1.1.4 really confused, which file should I download? please guide.

jamesk

kamalgurung

I previously download the Saf MC and installed it in a clean install of smf 1.1.4 but I got errors in the registration and login pages and while viewing the topics. Object missing.. Null contents.. I think this theme has some bugs with 1.1.4, am I the only person facing such problems.

Stuart

Quote from: kamalgurung on January 17, 2008, 05:04:38 AM
I previously download the Saf MC and installed it in a clean install of smf 1.1.4 but I got errors in the registration and login pages and while viewing the topics. Object missing.. Null contents.. I think this theme has some bugs with 1.1.4, am I the only person facing such problems.

I installed this theme on SMF 1.1.2 and upgraded to 1.1.4 without any problems!

mhf

Has anyone translated the language files for the theme settings into french?
Thanks.
As the King of Hearts said to the White Rabbit : "begin at the beginning, go on to the end, then stop"

forsakenlad

No, noone has but I'd be glad if you could help :)
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

mhf

OK, I'm english but I speak and write good french - please tell me clearly what needs to be translated and I'll see what I can do.
Thanks.
As the King of Hearts said to the White Rabbit : "begin at the beginning, go on to the end, then stop"

Advertisement: