Saf-Multicolor

Started by forsakenlad, March 25, 2006, 08:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhf

OK, I've just had a look through the files and there's not much to - I'll do it, test it here and then send you the translated modifications and settings - is that alright?
As the King of Hearts said to the White Rabbit : "begin at the beginning, go on to the end, then stop"

forsakenlad

The files in the language folder are the ones that need translating.
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

mhf

Here are the french translations of Modifications.english.php and Settings.english.php - you had better check to see if I haven't missed any > / or ;  ;)

<?php
// Version: 1.1 RC2; Settings

$txt['theme_thumbnail_href'] = $settings['images_url'] . '/thumb_orange.gif';
$txt['theme_description'] = 'Saf-Multicolor est le successeur des anciens thèmes Saf. Cette nouvelle version a beaucoup de options nouvelles qui facilitent la personnalisation du thème. Le thème contient aussi plusieurs variations de couleur pré-installées.<br /><br />J'aimerais remercier <a href="http://www.bloczone.net/" target="_blank">Bloc</ade m'avoir inspiré avec le changeur de couleur, tous les autres membres de l'équipe  pour avoir créé un si bon program et évidement toute la communautéqui a rendu tout ceci possible !<br /><br />Author: <i><a href="mailto:[email protected]">forsakenlad</a></i>';
?>

<?php
// Version: 1.1 RC2; Modifications

// Saf-Multicolor - Theme Color
$txt['theme_color'] = 'Couleur du Thème:';
$txt['theme_color_descr'] = 'Ici vous pouvez facilement changer la couleur du thème. Avec certains navigateurs il sera peut-être nécessaire de rafraîchir la page afin de voir le nouveau style prendre effet.';
$txt['theme_color_orange'] = 'Orange';
$txt['theme_color_blue'] = 'Bleu';
$txt['theme_color_red'] = 'Rouge';
$txt['theme_color_green'] = 'Vert';
$txt['theme_color_yellow'] = 'Jaune';
$txt['theme_color_pink'] = 'Rose';
$txt['theme_color_brown'] = 'Brun';
$txt['theme_color_grey'] = 'Gris';
$txt['theme_color_black'] = 'Noir';

// Saf-Multicolor - Forum Width
$txt['forum_width'] = 'Largeur du Forum:';
$txt['forum_width_descr'] = 'Ici vous pouvez entrer la largeur souhaitée du forum (pour rendre la largeur variable utiliser des valeurs en percentage comme 100%, 90% etc.).';

// Saf-Multicolor - Header Name
$txt['hide_name'] = 'Cacher le titre du forum dans l'en-tête?';
$txt['
hide_name_descr'] = 'Si la case est cochée le nom du forum n'appaîraitra pas dans l'en-tête du forumCeci peut-être utile si vous utilisez un logo personel pour l'en-tête';

?>

As the King of Hearts said to the White Rabbit : "begin at the beginning, go on to the end, then stop"

cripwalk

Quote from: Chadrew on November 14, 2007, 03:28:04 PM
Hello,
I have a problem with this theme and IE7. When I open topics, IE shows error "object required" in line "document.getElementById("quickmodSubmit").style.display = "none";", here's the fragment of the code from the SAF template:

if (window.XMLHttpRequest)
showModifyButtons();
// ]]></script>
<div class="msgmod"><ul></ul></div>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"><!-- // --><![CDATA[
document.getElementById("quickmodSubmit").style.display = "none";
// ]]></script>
</form>

There's no such problem in Default theme, also I reinstalled SAF and this problem is still there. As far as I can tell there's no problems with look or functions (might be wrong) but I'd like to fix this anyway...

No such problem in Firefox. Also, in IE it only shows up in topics, not in board index, not in topic index.

On another note, "Online/Offline" text in posts does not vertically align itself in Firefox, but it does in IE.

QuoteI've been working with this theme for a few months and I like it a lot. I've got it in a Joomla! site, but not using a bridge, just tweaked the styles so they look the same.

The forum is at notaussiefloyd forum

Not related to my question: I like this theme you use a lot, because of the menu. Looks much better than buttons, that should be added to SAF  :D

I'm having the same exact problem with IE7.  Can anyone help me resolve this as I really want to use this theme.

Thanks!

NoPasaran

PERFECT THEME by *eren ;)

and we waiting for smf 2.0
kralkartal.net SMF 2.0.8

Sincere

Hello and thank you very much for this nice MultiColor theme.

I would like to strongly encourage you to port it to smf2.0.

Nice Regards.

Do you need a special mod for your smf forums? contact me for a quote.

forsakenlad

The bugs addressed have been corrected and the theme has been made compatible with 1.1.5. Please update.

bossmann

hi im having some problems with the theme as shown in the screenshot. as well as the disable right click option for guest

hxxp:img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=errorsqi5.jpg [nonactive]

forsakenlad

Locate your themes/default/languages/modifications.english.php file copy the contents of the file and add them to the end of themes/saf/languages/modifications.english.php file :)

I want '' Quick Reply '' how can i add this to the theme?  :) Thnaks. Great theme !

BuЯЯЯЯaK

BuЯЯЯЯaK

bossmann

Quote from: *eren on August 14, 2008, 07:29:23 AM
Locate your themes/default/languages/modifications.english.php file copy the contents of the file and add them to the end of themes/saf/languages/modifications.english.php file :)

tried your suggestion  and no success

forsakenlad

bossmann

forsakenlad

Then you should create a utf8 file with a prefix

marinkov

anything about 2.0 version of the theme?

forsakenlad

I'll release it when SMF goes semantic (that means hopefully soon).

hotkee

Can someone please help me out with this - this thread seems to be discussing the issue I have.

I have SMF v1.1.6 install and  latest Saf-Multicolor (downloaded today 12th Oct) theme installed.
When I go to theme settings - the "Theme Options and Preferences" dropdown shows nothing. And I am guess it is mean to show the stylesheet colour scheme options.

How can I get that drop down to work?

Advertisement: