News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Saf-Multicolor

Started by forsakenlad, March 25, 2006, 08:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotti

Quote from: Thantos on March 31, 2006, 10:14:06 AM
Lotti, money-monitor.com, and la cáscara what version of SMF are you using?  This theme is only for SMF 1.1 RC2
infact i've got smf 1.1 RC2 :\

i'll try the 101 version of safmc.

old blue

Aloha,
Would it be possible to get 'go up' and 'go down' buttons on the threads themselves.

Also great work!!

[darksteel]

in this theme the inline modification options doens't work. (rc2)

darksteel-

Luis "[darksteel]" Alvarado.
Spanish Support
¿Qué es el repair_settings?
No doy soporte por PM, publica tu duda en el foro y tendras respuestas mas rapidas.
My forum:
www.caamboard.com

old blue

Also when I click the subject title of a pm it takes me to my forum root directory and not to the pm - I'm using this template in a joomla and don't know if it's the bridge component that is causing this issue.

If someone could confirm if they are having this issue it would be much appreciated! ;)

Garédo

Très bon thème, je me suis permis de faire une traduction française pour smfRC2.
La traduction s'installe à la manière d'un mod pour smf.

Very good topic, I allowed myself to make a French translation for smfRC2.
The translation settles with the manner of a MOD for smf.

All my excuses for my English I use a translator on line.  ;)

Traduction française (French translation)

Support de mes Mods et Themes graphique en français pour smf. C'est par ici ! 
Un gitan ça sent bon, ça se lave sans savon....

pacnac666

Hello,

i installed this theme today, but I have the same error than Lotti. I have changed the Default Language Settings to English, but the lists are empty.

What can i do?

Thanks 4 help!

Best Regards
pacnac

forsakenlad

This is happening because you are using a different language other than English, I will post the strings for all willing to translate so that I can include the translations by default in the next version.
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

davidhinds1

Great theme however I would prefer to use images as buttons rather than text with css background like the 1.0 version you released.

Is it possible to do this?

forsakenlad

It is possible of course, check the 1.0 version template files (Index, MessageIndex and Display) and copt the button templates from those files to the 1.1 template files.

davidhinds1

Love this theme even tho it is very basic it's exactly what I want,

However while editing it slightly to suit my needs Ive come across a part that I just cannot see for the life of me, the profile coloum on the left which displays the avatar and profile icons, I would like to extend that so my members can have avatars with a width of 150px, at the moment it adds a scrollbar at the bottom which does'nt look that great.

If you could point out where abouts and in which file I need to edit that would be a massive help and very appreciated. ;)

J. Williams

Davidhinds,go to the display.template.php and look for avatar until you get one that has overflow in a code before it :P & do that for body :P
Joshua Jon Williams
Back in Action.

grizado

Im having a serious display problem here.
I'm using joomla with the smf forum component and defined to be wrapped. with the later version of this template almost everything was working except for the updated funcions.

this is what's happening.

how can i solve this?

forsakenlad

rafAdore

Hi, a little question:

- How to disable/remove the user info at the top? (hxxp:img116.imageshack.us/img116/1673/argsd2ze.jpg [nonactive], maybe leaving date & hour and moving right) (thanks for the image, grizado :-)

I've tried to modify some code but forum crash.  >:(

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

davidhinds1

Hi guys got another question about this theme.

Sticky topics have got no image like a pin or different colour bg to the rest of the posts, is it possible to add a different colour bg to the rest of the posts?

grizado

Quote from: forsakenlad on June 03, 2006, 08:23:23 AM
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=49727.new#new ;)

Can you please be mor specific??
I've searched that link and didn's foud the solution. And due to the version of smf that i'm using, i have to use this version of SAF.

Thank's in advance.

ormuz

Quote from: grizado on June 05, 2006, 06:26:56 PM
Quote from: forsakenlad on June 03, 2006, 08:23:23 AM
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=49727.new#new ;)

Can you please be mor specific??
I've searched that link and didn's foud the solution. And due to the version of smf that i'm using, i have to use this version of SAF.

Thank's in advance.

That wappens because the smf layout is bigger than the joomla wrapper layout!

em portugues* aconselho-te a desactivares os modulos da direita do joomla quando tens o forum! Ou então tens de diminuir o tamanho da theme do smf

grizado

nop, even if i deactivate the left and right columns in forum view i get the same layout problem. My forum width is 100% but if i change it to 90% or 800px the problem is still there.
It seems to me a missing <br>.

i also get this errors in the w3c validator

This page is not Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional!

Below are the results of checking this document for XML well-formedness and validity.

1. Error Line 78 column 8: end tag for "br" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified.

<br>

You may have neglected to close an element, or perhaps you meant to "self-close" an element, that is, ending it with "/>" instead of ">".

✉
   2. Info Line 78 column 4: start tag was here.

<br>

J. Williams

If I'm correct ,its supposed to be <br/>...
Joshua Jon Williams
Back in Action.

grizado

Can this really be the reason of my display problem??
What file to change?

Advertisement: