Saf-Multicolor

Started by forsakenlad, March 25, 2006, 08:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loverboy

Quote from: KiCR on September 28, 2006, 04:20:32 AM
Hello forsakenlad,

can you give us a feedback about the state of your work on the rc3 version?

KiCR

It works on RC3 .. atleast I'm using it at RC3

snipergotya

Is this getting updated to RC3?

Also i was wondering how i add a login box thing on main forum index?
So people don't have to click the login button then fill in there details then click login again.

Also Updater for RC3 would be awesome :-)

Edit - Quick login was there, i just moved the code to the top of the board under the main menu links. www.saclan.co.uk/smf/index.php yay

twinklewitch

Before I switched to 1.1 today, I used the older version of this theme. What I loved most about that theme, was that I could replace the images with text links instead. With this version, the text links still apear as some kind of image and I have no clue how to change it. If anyone has any kind of suggestion or can help me out I would be forever grateful. Cause I really, really adored the previous theme but can't really appreciate the new features

Avinash4

Does this theme work well with SMF 1.1 Final?
McMaster University's Largest Online Community
http://mac-central.com
Powered by SMF and Mambo

forsakenlad

Soory for the delay everyone, its jus that I've been really busy with real life. I'll be uploading the 1.1 Final version tomorrow.
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

J. Williams

Quote from: forsakenlad on December 16, 2006, 08:52:13 PM
Soory for the delay everyone, its jus that I've been really busy with real life. I'll be uploading the 1.1 Final version tomorrow.

Merci Beaucoup

A mon avis je pense que c'est tres bien!
Joshua Jon Williams
Back in Action.

Avinash4

Thanks a lot!
McMaster University's Largest Online Community
http://mac-central.com
Powered by SMF and Mambo

clandmeter

Hope you will find the time soon so i can update my forum to 1.1 and use your theme.

Your work is much appreciated!

Carlo.

AtelierGal

Hi, just wanna let you know I'm using your theme at my forum.
I like the multi-colors but too bad, my members can't change the colors they want since I've set the settings for admin only.
I actually meant the members not to see the other themes, and not the colors from your theme :(

BTW, I'm thinking of adding a media player to my forums.
Any suggestions where I could add it?
Maybe at the navigations?

Here's my forums: http://simplydongwan.xionize.com/forums/index.php

Stuart

Hope you soon find the time to do so  :D

Stuart

Yesterday I decided to upgrade my forum from 1.0.9 to 1.1.1 but I'm not very happy that I did as I wish I could still use the buttons in my forum instead of the textlinks and it's far too complicated to figure out how to do so.

Currently I'm still using the old template with 1.1.1 which of course causes some problems. Forsakenlad, is there a chance you upgrade this theme to 1.1.1 and also give the option to use buttons (like I'm using now) instead of textlinks? It would make such a difference and as I'm using this theme for over a year now I don't want to change too much. Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Stuart

Stuart

Quote from: forsakenlad on May 28, 2006, 11:06:04 AM
It is possible of course, check the 1.0 version template files (Index, MessageIndex and Display) and copt the button templates from those files to the 1.1 template files.

I don't understand how to do this at all unfortunately. Is there any chance you can help me with this please?

Stuart

Anyone that can help me out please?  :-[

mark7144

I'm using an old version of the SAF theme where the buttons are just images and not rollovers...

My SAF theme is highly customised so I can't really go about upgrading, would someone be able to tell me how I can manually install the new image with text rollover buttons?

forsakenlad

Hello everyone, the Saf themes have been updated for 1.1.1, new users just install the new package file, existing users please unzip the package and then upload the files over your old theme folder.

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

cave

I've just installed the attached file in the 1st post. When I try to change my theme, I'm getting this error message: Unable to load the 'main_above' template.

Any ideas to fix it?

forsakenlad

You shouldn't be getting that error, by changing your theme, what exactly do you mean?

Stuart

Quote from: cave on January 01, 2007, 11:20:23 AM
I've just installed the attached file in the 1st post. When I try to change my theme, I'm getting this error message: Unable to load the 'main_above' template.

Any ideas to fix it?

I'm getting exactly the same error. As soon as I try to change to this new theme it gives a white screen with only the message: Unable to load the 'main_above' template. I now cannot go back either and cannot use my admin user!

forsakenlad

I've sent you a pm Stu, to solve it I'll need to reproduce it.

Advertisement: