News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Custom Profile Field Mod

Started by winrules, March 30, 2006, 02:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

I'd be planning an upgrade to 2.0 at this point personally, where this is a core feature.

lakestclair

Quote from: Kindred on December 05, 2013, 02:24:45 PM
http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Error_in_mod_installation

Thanks.  I think I'm going to start looking at upgrading forum to 2.0  seems alot of the older mods aren't working anymore.  Just not very code savy so always concerns me to upgrade to a version I'm not familar with.

Angelina Belle

Luckily for you, this very long thread contains a way to upgrade from this mod to the SMF 2.0 inbuilt custom profile fields.
Just search this topic for "Guidance"

It can be tough to find replacements for favorite old mods in the newest version.  I feel the same concern about my favorite gallery mod.
Sooner or later, though, you are going to want to make that leap.

You can get lots of information on upgrading mods on the various mod boards -- for the new mods you want to move to.
And also a lot of general upgrade information on the general support boards.

You'll be fine.
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. -- Hanlon's Razor

no-one

Is it possible to delete the ":" because i want to make awards system with pictures and it bothers me! sorry for my english!

hcfwesker

Quote from: no-one on July 06, 2014, 02:50:46 PM
Is it possible to delete the ":" because i want to make awards system with pictures and it bothers me! sorry for my english!

Yes, it can be removed, but just so we're clear, you are talking about THIS mod installed for SMF 1.1.xx or the custom field default feature for SMF 2.0.x?

Advertisement: