Can you pm me your ModSettings.php?

winrules
SMF Developer

My Mods
Please do not PM me for support.

nermeen_elhelw

Quote from: winrules on August 20, 2006, 10:18:19 AM
Quote from: nermeen_elhelw on August 20, 2006, 07:15:58 AM
i've been waiting for an update to this mod for a long time, coz i wished that "search using custom profile field" would be added to it.

i guess i will have to wait again

I know you are doing real effort in this mod

thanks anyway
Do you want to be able to search using the memberlist, or just search. Because I maybe could make a little utillity for just searching the field.

i want to add a custom profile field, and search in the memberlist by this field, is this possible??

winrules

Quote from: nermeen_elhelw on August 22, 2006, 06:35:30 AM
Quote from: winrules on August 20, 2006, 10:18:19 AM
Quote from: nermeen_elhelw on August 20, 2006, 07:15:58 AM
i've been waiting for an update to this mod for a long time, coz i wished that "search using custom profile field" would be added to it.

i guess i will have to wait again

I know you are doing real effort in this mod

thanks anyway
Do you want to be able to search using the memberlist, or just search. Because I maybe could make a little utillity for just searching the field.

i want to add a custom profile field, and search in the memberlist by this field, is this possible??
Not right now.

winrules
SMF Developer

My Mods

winrules

Version 3.13 has been released! This version adds support for 1.1 RC3!

winrules
SMF Developer

My Mods

swtxgrl

Hi I upgraded to 1.1RC3 (default theme) and this is my first time installing a mod. I think i have to do it manually..but i have no clue how to do it..

i saw the online manual for installing a mod manually, but i'm confused. After I unzip, these are the files that are inside:

Customprofile.php
Customprofile.english.php
fixpostsbug.xml
modification.xml
package-info.xml
readme.txt
tablanguageissue.xml

i don't know what coding to change (or where or in what file) and im not sure if i'm supposed to upload the unzipped mod files or where to upload them to...

please help! i'm a newbie at this  :'(

winrules

Quote from: swtxgrl on August 24, 2006, 04:44:37 PM
Hi I upgraded to 1.1RC3 (default theme) and this is my first time installing a mod. I think i have to do it manually..but i have no clue how to do it..

i saw the online manual for installing a mod manually, but i'm confused. After I unzip, these are the files that are inside:

Customprofile.php
Customprofile.english.php
fixpostsbug.xml
modification.xml
package-info.xml
readme.txt
tablanguageissue.xml

i don't know what coding to change (or where or in what file) and im not sure if i'm supposed to upload the unzipped mod files or where to upload them to...

please help! i'm a newbie at this  :'(
Have you tried using the package manager?

winrules
SMF Developer

My Mods

swtxgrl

oops you're right. i didnt know that i could upload and install mods using the forum :x thank you!

btw, i just realized that the theme is "Babylon". Do i have to do anything to any of the forum files?

winrules

Quote from: swtxgrl on August 24, 2006, 05:54:59 PM
oops you're right. i didnt know that i could upload and install mods using the forum :x thank you!

btw, i just realized that the theme is "Babylon". Do i have to do anything to any of the forum files?
Look at the first post of this topic and it will tell you what you need to find and replace.

winrules
SMF Developer

My Mods

swtxgrl

Quote from: winrules on August 24, 2006, 05:57:00 PM
Quote from: swtxgrl on August 24, 2006, 05:54:59 PM

Look at the first post of this topic and it will tell you what you need to find and replace.

hmm i did just like the first post said: finding the display.template.php and replacing the two codes with the ones given.

but when I went to "features and options" in the admin control panel, there wasnt any custom profile option. also, when i went to "profile" to check my own profile, it said this:

Current Status:   Online
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: displayfieldsprofile() in /home/cukappas/domains/cornellkpl.org/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(1702) : eval()'d code on line 252

winrules

Can you make sure there is a CustomProfile.php in your sources directory and a CustomProfile.english.php in your languages directory?

winrules
SMF Developer

My Mods

swtxgrl

Quote from: winrules on August 24, 2006, 07:48:01 PM
Can you make sure there is a CustomProfile.php in your sources directory and a CustomProfile.english.php in your languages directory?

yay thank you so much, it works now! i was missing the CustomProfile.english.php in my languages directory  ::)

Proleter

Quote from: HopHead on August 17, 2006, 01:59:32 PM
I'm running 1.1.rc2 and I've insalled the profile mod fine. The problem is when I try to add custom fields to registration they show up twice. So for each custom field I add it appears twice. I tried to search for this but didn't find anything. Can anyone help?

I installed and uninstalled the mod 4 times. I noticed that uninstaler doesn't deletes the old declarations and the code it puts in the Profile.template.php, so I had custom fields 4 times shown in the Profile. I deleted them manualy and left only one copy. Now everything is ok.

winrules

Version 3.14 has been released! This version fixes a security hole. All users are strongly encouraged to upgrade. Big Thanks to HarzeM for discovering the hole.

winrules
SMF Developer

My Mods

Skipdawg

Quote from: winrules on August 27, 2006, 06:26:46 PM
Version 3.14 has been released! This version fixes a security hole. All users are strongly encouraged to upgrade. Big Thanks to HarzeM for discovering the hole.

Yes indeed very big thanks. And thanks again for this awesome Mod.  ;D ;)
Skipdawg's Community