News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

A couple of buttons

Started by Zippo, March 21, 2004, 02:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claire

These are great buttons!   I would be appreciated if I could get the following buttons--

preferences, notifications, email, website and FAQ

Thx! 

^Raven^

Quote from: Claire on May 30, 2004, 07:45:08 AM
These are great buttons!   I would be appreciated if I could get the following buttons--

Thx! 

Hi Claire.  Babylon already made a website one (look in most post right above your's or his post above mine).  I think the other buttons would be cool too.  It'd also be awesome if there was like a button generator (sorta like the webgfx thing) that would allow people to put whatever text they needed onto these buttons that Babylon owns.
Jon Reinhart

Owner, CWF GameCast

Public Relations Coordinator, Battlestar Galactica Wiki

morph

I believe that they are working on one..  Atleast i believe they are.

Coming soon!

Claire

Thx for the info raven!  and morph - I'll look forward for a website to create these or other buttons.

I fixed my post requesting website  oops  :)

Quote from: ^Raven^ on May 30, 2004, 11:30:22 AM
Hi Claire.  Babylon already made a website one (look in most post right above your's or his post above mine).  I think the other buttons would be cool too.  It'd also be awesome if there was like a button generator (sorta like the webgfx thing) that would allow people to put whatever text they needed onto these buttons that Babylon owns.

babylonking

Quote from: Claire on May 30, 2004, 07:45:08 AM

Thx! 

Tomer

Cool as always, But I think you can make Preferences and Notifications shorter to fit the button like

Preferences >>> Prefere.
Notifications >>> Notifici.

You should also start a new thread in Graphics and there post ALL the buttons you made for this set.

Claire

Excellent babylonking!  Thank you so much  :D

Petrus

Hello,

@babylonking:

Is it possible to get the PHOTOSHOP-File(s) for making buttons in other colours for different theme-modifications?

That would be nice.

Greetings from Germany.
jesus

[Unknown]

Quote from: jesus on June 25, 2004, 12:01:26 PM
@babylonking:

Is it possible to get the PHOTOSHOP-File(s) for making buttons in other colours for different theme-modifications?

While I fear I am not, as it so happens, Babylonking..... I believe I can answer your question.

Regrettably, making these buttons did actually take time and effort.  While Babylonking has very generously and graciously allowed SMF to be distributed with his buttons, and even more he has taken requests for custom buttons (!), it is still his intent to be able to purchase bread and milk at the end of the month. (by this I mean that he did work, and it makes sense that he should get something for doing so.)  I don't think anyone can blame him for not giving out the source to his hard work freely, and instead asking for a little money.

Anyway, it's only like 5 dollars or something. (maybe I'm wrong but it's not a lot, whatever it is.)  You may disagree, but I would say Babylonking's buttons are a steal at that price, and that's only if you want a different color scheme, etc.

-[Unknown]

^Raven^

I do concur with Unknown.  Bab's buttons are, in the words of a pc geek friend of my, "r0x0r" and a fiver for all his source stuff is a great deal.  Go for it and help a fellow pc geek out.
Jon Reinhart

Owner, CWF GameCast

PsyKo BoY

can you just post a blank button ? I mean with no text and no icon on the right ?

thx

^Raven^

Quote from: PsyKo BoY on July 28, 2004, 11:38:32 AM
can you just post a blank button ? I mean with no text and no icon on the right ?

thx

You mean you'd like him to post a blank button so that you and others could add their own text to it?  Just give the man some $$ and get the psd files and do that stuff on your own.  I believe the $$ was reasonable.
Jon Reinhart

Owner, CWF GameCast

Advertisement: