News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Template Colors

Started by theoscarspot.com, March 22, 2004, 03:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theoscarspot.com

I am trying to re-create my old YaBB SE board colors (http://www.theoscarspot.com/yabbse)

I have managed to get some of them over through trial and error, but I cannot seem to get the HEADER/FOOTER colors to change, or get the catagory headers to change.  Is there a doc out there that details where each color is changed???

Thanx

[Unknown]

With the new default theme, you mean?

The footer and header are, by default, white - right?  What color do you want them?

-[Unknown]

theoscarspot.com

Unknown,
I am posting a screenshot with the template that I am trying to make.  I have created a new template called Ospot, and I have changed the colors that you see changed in the screenshot below by using the Admin section and just manually editing the color values.

The header and footer need to be black, and I need to be able to change the colors of the major catagory colors.  As you can see in the pic, they are still the default SMF blue/grey. 

[Unknown]

This is all in the actual index.template.php.  Search for the word color... and also silver.

-[Unknown]

theoscarspot.com

theoscarspot.com

Ok.. now that this is accomplished, can you also tell me where the membergroup colors are located?? They need to be changed to jive with my color scheme?

PS:  I have read over a lot of questions regarding this new release and I just wanted to give a shout out to everyone who is (it seems like it anyway) doing nothing but giving great support for the SMF.  It is really awesome.

[Unknown]

I'm also developing :P.

Those are in the admin center, under "edit membergroups".

-[Unknown]

theoscarspot.com

Sweet... thanks again unknown.

theoscarspot.com

one more qestion for ya.  I have been looking for it, can cannot seem to find it.  I am wanting to get rid of (or at least change it to black) the HR that seperates the Header and the Footer from the main content area. 

[Unknown]

There is no hr.  It's a border, in like the first div.

-[Unknown]

theoscarspot.com

Right on... yeah.. it was set to  "solid gray" for anyone else wanting to do a quick search for it.

Thanks unknown

MarcFox

Quote from: [Unknown] on March 22, 2004, 12:17:16 PM
This is all in the actual index.template.php.  Search for the word color... and also silver.

-[Unknown]

I tried. :( I'm using SMF 1.1 RC1 But still, I can't find it.

Advertisement: