News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Get to know the Team: redone

Started by redone, March 18, 2006, 04:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoTmetal

QuoteMetal, Rock, Rap. You will catch me pretty much listening to "almost" anything apart from country music. I hate county music

Amen to that... I hate CM (Well 99% of it anyways)

Favorite bands?? (1 metal/rock/rap & any other types you listen to often)

**(Off topic)
QuoteI have a feeling of that the other "got to know the team"-posts are disappering..
-Yeah, you have to do a search to find em' all-  I think it would be cool if the SMF team could add a link to them through About>Team page.

Amacythe

What got you interested in the kind of work you do?  If you could do something else, what would it be?

redone

I didn't catch the KP and Acf show is that on HBO? ;)

As for the cat its about a year old (I actually prefer dogs). Now, for Leipe Po's questions:

Quote from: Leipe Po on March 20, 2006, 06:40:46 PM
what O.S do you use?

you have a local testing server?

if so, you installed it yourself or used a prefab(like xammp)?

how old/young are you?

ever been in holland?
1. Windows because I am lazy. Too lazy to install Linux and my wife hates the idea. She has a laptop these days though so you would never know. If I did install one it be Unbuntu because Owdy suggested it!
2. No local testing server. I like to experiment in a live but safe work area. ;)
3. Regarding age. I am 33 and will be 34 this year. Yeah old.
4. And yes I have been to Holland. Enjoyed the beer and food. I would like to go again.

To answer RickC...

I like Aerosmith, Coldplay and Stereophonics. As for rap eminem and Dr Dre.

@Amy - What got me interested in the kind of work I do? I am involved in sales and have been since the age of 16 in a wide range of roles. I like talking to people is what got me interested in my line of work.

If I could do something else what would it be? I would love to be a footballer but I was never good enough or fit enough for that matter!

Saleh

We don't need a reason to help people

Leipe Po

4. And yes I have been to Holland. Enjoyed the beer and food. I would like to go again.

if so, you can stay at our house  ;D
There is only one thing more importend to me then coding:
My Girlfriend

Microsoft - "You've got questions.  We've got dancing paperclips."

redone

Thanks for the offer, maybe one day I will take you up on that.

;)

Advertisement: