News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Re: Bridge 1.1.3, finally released....

Started by LazyBum, April 05, 2006, 12:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LazyBum

hi, the bridge is working fine but theres 2 problems:
1) i put it on unwrapped but it still wraps and it makes the forum look ugly with my site's template
2)When i try to log it, i set the login module on redirection to the page they log in/out on. But it goes to a error 404 page when they log in/out.

any suggestions? I'm using mambo 4.5.3 with smf 1.1rc2.

digitalt

I went into the database and changed the values there.  It in table mos_smf_config and I changed the wrapped to unwrapped and the value to true.  So you would have:

variable=unwrapped and value1=true

I also have the same problem with the error on login in and logout.  The funny thing is that there is no error on a clean install with no content.  As soon as I added content, I got the error.  It not only is the login and logout, it is for the entire site.  You click on any link and get an error.

Really frustrating because I have a few hundred users in SMF RC2 and don't want to change over to anything else now.

Orstio

Do you have a URL?

QuoteI went into the database and changed the values there.  It in table mos_smf_config and I changed the wrapped to unwrapped and the value to true.  So you would have:

variable=unwrapped and value1=true

That's an easy way to get errors.  The bridge is expecting a variable named $wrapped, not one named $unwrapped.

Advertisement: