News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

How to choose a picture to add to my signiture?

Started by sunny7, July 12, 2007, 10:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunny7

SMF Version: SMF 1.1.3
Why carn't I upload a picture to add with the text when making a Signiture for my forum? I can choose a picture for my aviator to upload from my computer but not for my signiture? It says on the settings 'BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature' but users are confused by this...
SMF IS THE BEST!

shadow82x

You wont be able to upload something from your comp into the sig area. You can use a url to use it [img]imageurl.com[/img] If you want to have the bbc code images try using this mod.
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

sunny7

How do I stop people from being able to see the amount of posts that I have left as a administrater?
SMF IS THE BEST!

shadow82x

Quote from: sunny7 on July 12, 2007, 11:37:35 PM
How do I stop people from being able to see the amount of posts that I have left as a administrater?
What do you mean the amount of posts you have as an admin. Please clarify what you are saying. Also you are jumping from 1 topic to another. Did you get the signature issue solved?
Colin B

sunny7

Q1: How do i install this mod?

Q2: As a Administrator (for a forum), I want regular users not to be able to see how many posts I have left on the forum
SMF IS THE BEST!

shadow82x

1) Simple. Although you could of found this in the SMF docs I will spit it out for you. Once you download a mod go to Admin >> Packages >> Download Packages >> Upload a Package >> Select the mod you saved >> Apply Mod >> Than your mod should be active as long as its on the SMF core theme.

2) So you want to basically hide your post amount next to your username on each post/profile? There might be a code or mod. Try searching the forums.
Colin B

Advertisement: