Need some help, simple task im sure.

Started by -dark-, April 09, 2006, 12:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-dark-

Ok...i figured i would make it more explained on what i would like to do as i re-read it and it was quite wishy washy...sorry about that.

I would like to do a few things with SSI that i know are possible...But i do NOT know how to do these things.  What i have done so far / what i know how to do..

1) I have put the SSI Welcome function on my index page and that seems to work fine.
2) I tested the login function and that seems to work fine as well
3) Going to have a seperate Login and registration page within my website.

What i would like to do from there on and need some assistance with..

1) Change the links on the SSI Welcome function (Meaning the "Login or Register" links) to the links to the pages i created within my website.
2) From there, After login, to redirect to my index page...the same goes for registration. 
3) A little help with registration, such as how i would go about doing it with the forms and commands.
4) Why im getting this error when i first load the site, but if i click a link to another portion of my site the error goes away...

Notice: SSI.php was unable to load a session! This may cause
problems with logout and other functions - please make sure SSI.php
is included before *anything* else in all your scripts! in
/home/gigalabz/public_html/forums1/SSI.php on line 158

However it still works...very strange.  Any help with this would be very much appreciated...and thank you in advance.

-Rob

*Note*: If you would like to have a look at my site you can to get a feel for what im talking about...the link is...

http://www.gigalabz.com/main4.php

Advertisement: