News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Parse Error in subs.php line 1035

Started by ssanner, April 12, 2006, 09:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssanner

Hi guys,

Totally new to PHP and not sure what to correct, this is the line in question:
$ce, '[') && !strstr($message, '://') && !strstr($message, '@') && !strstr($message, '/me') && !strstr($message, '<'))
      return;

could anyone tell me how to correct this pls?   url: www.epsomvideo.co.uk/forum
thx a lot

kegobeer

What modifications have you made to the SMF files?  Also, please post several lines above the line and several lines below.  Make sure to use the code tags when you post your code.
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." - Norman Schwarzkopf
Posting and you (Click "WATCH THIS MOVIE")

ssanner

This is a copy of the sub.php file, parse error on line 1035, unexpected ','

code given here from line 1016

$codefromcache = array_keys($code_to_from);
      $codetocache = array_values($code_to_from);

// GLOWING or /shadowed/ text.
      $codefromcache[] = '~\[glow=([#\w]{3,12}),([012]\d{1,2}|\d{1,2})(,[^]]+)?\](.+?)\[/glow\]~i';
      $codetocache[] = isset($disabled['glow']) ? '$4' : '<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="display: inline; vertical-align: middle; font: inherit;"><tr><td style="filter: Glow(color=$1, strength=$2); font: inherit;">$4</td></tr></table> ';
      $codefromcache[] = '~\[shadow=([#\w]{3,12}),(left|right|top|bottom|[0123]\d{0,2})\](.+?)\[/shadow\]~ei';
      $codetocache[] = isset($disabled['shadow']) ? 'strtr(\'$3\', array(\'\\"\' => \'"\'))' : '\'<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="display: inline; vertical-align: middle; font: inherit;"><tr><td style="filter: Shadow(color=$1, direction=\' . (isset($shadow_directions[\'$2\']) ? $shadow_directions[\'$2\'] : (int) \'$2\') . \'); font: inherit;">\' . strtr(\'$3\', array(\'\\"\' => \'"\')) . \'</td></tr></table> \'';

// Moving text... stuff      $codefromcache[] = '~\[move\](.+?)\[/move\]~i';
      $codetocache[] = isset($disabled['move']) ? '$1' : '<marquee>$1</marquee>';

// Handle flash.
      $codefromcache[] = '~\[flash=(\d+),(\d+)\](?:<br />)*([^<>]+?)(?:<br />)*\[/flash\]~ie';
      if (empty($modSettings['enableEmbeddedFlash']) || isset($disabled['flash']))
         $codetocache[] = isset($disabled['url']) ? '"$3"' : '"<a href=\"" . strtr("$3", array("\"" => "&quot;")) . "\" target=\"_blank\">$3</a>"';
      // Internet Explorer for Windows.
      elseif ($context['browser']['is_ie'] && !$context['browser']['is_mac_ie'])
         $ce, '[') && !strstr($message, '://') && !strstr($message, '@') && !strstr($message, '/me') && !strstr($message, '&lt;'))
      return;

$message = strtr($message, array('$' => '&#036;'));

// Replace <a href="something">somewhere</a> with HTML.
   if (!empty($modSettings['enablePostHTML']) && strstr($message, '&lt;'))

I did modification of index.php + subs.php files as indicated in the step by step.

kegobeer

Re-read the instructions on how to modify Subs.php.  Your modification is incorrect, but I don't have any experience with this mod so I can't tell you exactly what you should have done.
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." - Norman Schwarzkopf

ssanner

Ok I have replaced subs.php file with a back-up file, i re-entered the correct hacks as explained in mambo-mod file.
// Put the session ID in.
   if (defined('SID') && SID != '')
      $setLocation = preg_replace('/' . preg_quote($scripturl, '/') . '(?!\?' . preg_quote(SID, '/') . ')(\?)?/', $scripturl . '?' . SID . '&', $setLocation);

if (function_exists('mambo_smf_url'))
      $setLocation = mambo_smf_url($setLocation);

and
// Don't exit if we're coming from index.php; that will pass through normally.
if (!$from_index || WIRELESS)
{
if (function_exists('mambo_smf_exit'))
mambo_smf_exit($do_footer && !WIRELESS);
else
exit;
}

Saved the new sub file in my forum Sources directory. I am still getting :
Parse error: parse error, unexpected ',' in /var/www/vhosts/epsomvideo.co.uk/httpdocs/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 1035
:(

kegobeer

This is where your problem is:

$ce, '[') && !strstr($message, '://') && !strstr($message, '@') && !strstr($message, '/me') && !strstr($message, '&lt;'))

Specifically, the line that starts with $ce is the problem.  You need to correct whatever changed those lines.  What version of SMF are you running?

ssanner

I am running SMF 1.0.7, Mambo 4.5.2 and bridge 3.19
Quote from: kegobeer on April 12, 2006, 11:39:44 AM
This is where your problem is:

Specifically, the line that starts with $ce is the problem.  You need to correct whatever changed those lines.  What version of SMF are you running?

kegobeer

This is the line that should be at 1035:

$codetocache[] = '"<object classid=\"clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000\" width=\"$1\" height=\"$2\"><param name=\"movie\" value=\"" . strtr("$3", array("\"" => "&quot;")) . "\" /><param name=\"play\" value=\"true\" /><param name=\"loop\" value=\"true\" /><param name=\"quality\" value=\"high\" /><param name=\"AllowScriptAccess\" value=\"never\" /><embed src=\"" . strtr("$3", array("\"" => "&quot;")) . "\" width=\"$1\" height=\"$2\" play=\"true\" loop=\"true\" quality=\"high\" AllowScriptAccess=\"never\" /><noembed><a href=\"" . strtr("$3", array("\"" => "&quot;")) . "\" target=\"_blank\">$3</a></noembed></object>"';

If your mod changes it, then you need to apply the correct changes.

Kindred

ssanner... please do not start mutlipel threads on the same topic!
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ssanner

i replaced line 1035 with right code and now I am getting another error.  i give-up it is too complicated for me/ thanks for your help though.  :-[

Orstio

Why was this posted in the Mambo/Joomla bridge board?  This has nothing to do with the bridge....

Advertisement: