Main Menu

BIG PROBLEM!

Started by JuhaS14, March 26, 2004, 08:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuhaS14

I have using SMF about 3-4 weeks now, everything works fine, but now it says:

$db_last_error = 1080293593; ?>
Notice: Undefined variable: sourcedir in /var/www/forum/index.php on line 35

Warning: main(/QueryString.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/forum/index.php on line 35

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/QueryString.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/forum/index.php on line 35

Notice: Undefined variable: sourcedir in /var/www/forum/index.php on line 36

Warning: main(/Subs.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/forum/index.php on line 36

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/Subs.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/forum/index.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined variable: sourcedir in /var/www/forum/index.php on line 37

Warning: main(/Errors.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/forum/index.php on line 37

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/Errors.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/forum/index.php on line 37

Notice: Undefined variable: sourcedir in /var/www/forum/index.php on line 38

Warning: main(/Load.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/forum/index.php on line 38

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/Load.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/forum/index.php on line 38

Notice: Undefined variable: sourcedir in /var/www/forum/index.php on line 39

Warning: main(/Security.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/forum/index.php on line 39

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/Security.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/forum/index.php on line 39

Notice: Undefined variable: maintenance in /var/www/forum/index.php on line 41

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: db_fatal_error() in /var/www/forum/index.php on line 49

http://www.dnsf.org/forum

I check mysql and it was okay, i shutdown and restart server and it didn't help!

JuhaS14

I fix this! Settings.php was corrupted!

pulpitfire

you messed up the code on you index.php.  reload an uncorrupted copy and see what happens.

JuhaS14

I already fixed problem, Settings.php -file was corrupted...

[Unknown]

This seems to be very server-dependent.... BUT, just so you know...

Your forum would have been down anyway.

In YaBB SE, you would have seen, probably, a blank page.  Yep, that's right, one of your tables was broken and had to be REPAIR'ed.  SMF automatically fixed it for you, though - except something with your server made it chew the Settings.php file.  This has happened in the past.

So, I've added a kludge that should prevent this from ever happening, and we've pretty much decided to make a new interim release (4.1 or something) to solve this and a few other problems.

Thanks,
-[Unknown]

Advertisement: