News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMF 1.0 Beta 4.1 Public Available

Started by [Unknown], March 27, 2004, 10:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

de3jeh

i get an error in the profile :-\

Notice: Undefined index: showPermissions in /home/internet/public_html/Sources/Profile.php on line 180

and in my admin pannel

Notice: Undefined index: theme_current_settings in /home/internet/public_html/Sources/Subs.php on line 1277

what to do ???
Hello all i am here to help u all ;)

Mystica

Quote from: de3jeh on March 28, 2004, 10:33:44 AM
and in my admin pannel

Notice: Undefined index: theme_current_settings in /home/internet/public_html/Sources/Subs.php on line 1277

what to do ???

i got the same error in one my forums after upgrading, i uploaded all files again and ran upgrade.php again and the error disappeared...
~ there's nothing wrong with me, this is how I'm supposed to be ~

de3jeh

i fixed it already i have uploaded the

profile.php

and the

admin.php  the dutch file (new one) and the enlish one  ;)

babylonking

QuoteWow,  I must say that the package downloader is GREAT! If all mods were downloadable through that, as they few of them already are it would be great.

Can you please tell me if there is any new package mods on this beta ?

de3jeh

Quote from: babylonking on March 28, 2004, 11:32:34 AM
QuoteWow,  I must say that the package downloader is GREAT! If all mods were downloadable through that, as they few of them already are it would be great.

Can you please tell me if there is any new package mods on this beta ?
me 2 i get onley errors i can dowload it but if i installed it i get errors like

Warning: copy(/home/internet/public_html/Sources/shout.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/internet/public_html/Sources/Subs-Package.php on line 491
Warning: copy(/home/internet/public_html/Themes/default/images/deleteshout.gif): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/internet/public_html/Sources/Subs-Package.php on line 491
Notice: Undefined variable: table_name in /home/internet/public_html/Packages/temp/shoutPdb.php on line 55
Notice: Undefined variable: to_prefix in /home/internet/public_html/Packages/temp/shoutPdb.php on line 59

Please help

Grudge

de3jeh, this is because of the package manager, please discuss it here:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=8417.new#new

Anyway - in reply. The last two errors were a typo but wouldn't affect the install. The first two errors are because you haven't chmod'd the Sources and images DIRECTORY correctly. The directories must have 777 permissions. To fix this chmod the directories, uninstall the mod and then reinstall it.
I'm only a half geek really...

Floyds

Do we need to run the upgrade even when we have the SMF 1.0 Beta 4 Public, or can we just upload and overwrite the old files ??

David

Quote from: Floyds on March 28, 2004, 02:15:28 PM
Do we need to run the upgrade even when we have the SMF 1.0 Beta 4 Public, or can we just upload and overwrite the old files ??
It never hurts to run the upgrade.php file.  I believe however that in this case you can just upload the update package and be alright.  However, I still always reccomend running the upgrade.php file.
This space for rent.

Wooper

Great Upgrade, What new features and such? Smooth installation, only had to chmod my themes directory ^_^
:: Wooper ::
[nofollow]

Tomer

Quote from: ::Wooper Mew:: on March 28, 2004, 03:14:41 PM
Great Upgrade, What new features and such? Smooth installation, only had to chmod my themes directory ^_^

Weird, I never, since getting SMF, had to chmod anything. :)

I dont think theres new features, I think its only a bug fixing version. :)

David

There are actually a handfull of new features.  There were over 150 changes in this release.
This space for rent.

LiroyvH

((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

[Unknown]

You probably have backup tables...

-[Unknown]

LiroyvH

yeah I told the upgrade tool to backup the database...
so are their tables i can drop?

[Unknown]

Any table with a "backup_" prefix can be dropped.

-[Unknown]

LiroyvH

[darksteel]

Luis "[darksteel]" Alvarado.
Spanish Support
¿Qué es el repair_settings?
No doy soporte por PM, publica tu duda en el foro y tendras respuestas mas rapidas.
My forum:
www.caamboard.com

DTG

About languages and translation.

Is there any changes in defoult lang. pack?
It's hard to compare everything :)

Beaman

The upgrade went seamlessly. No problems at all for me.
When the day comes that my internet connection fails, is the day I return back to reality. *Ewww*

Tom

Everything went good for me on my test board.  :) (I still haven't ugraded my public board to SMF)

Advertisement: