News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

My Package Server is now working...

Started by Grudge, March 28, 2004, 10:13:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtward

Hey Grudge,

I updated from RC1 to 1.01 and my redirection boards no longer work.

I reinstalled RB mod 1.12  but it won't work. no errors or anything.  any ideas?

It says it installed fine,  I get the link in modify boards just fine, but when I Type the redirection url and try to save the board it won't create it.  I just get the "normal" board.

I am not using the default theme, but a custom one I created.

Grudge

So if you edit a board you've set as redirection it simply doesn't work? What update package did you use?
I'm only a half geek really...

mytreo

Matt do you have a thread for each mod? If you don't it might be helpful :)

Anyway, I just installed BuddyList and it's cool but I found a tiny error... in buddy_v1.21.mod the subdirectory /icons is missing for assist.gif in the profile page resulting in a broken image (unless everyone else's assist.gif is not in /icons?).

Have you got plans to extend Buddy list? I noticed you called it a first version implying you do :) It would be sweet to be able to add people from their profile or from the memberlist :)

Thanks Matt, top job as always!
Chris
Treo forum - Powered by SMF, of course
Treo news - powered by MovableType and integrated with SMF
Treo downloads - hacked from phpNuke and integrated with SMF
Treo knowledge base - powered by Wikka and integrated with SMF
Treo 650 | Treo 700w | Treo 700p

Grudge

Hey mytreo,

I must confess I'm actually going to be scaling back the number of mods I have over the next day or two - as I just can't support them all (I really am finding time very scarce)

That said, the buddy list may be expanded in the future, but it should be forming part of SMF 1.1 so will no longer be a mod as such. It's possible that image may have moved I guess - who knows :)

Grudge
I'm only a half geek really...

Advertisement: