News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Re: Feature requests?

Started by drummergirl, April 27, 2006, 01:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drummergirl

I just installed 1.1.4 after some issues with my site.  All is well and it appears to be working great.  My question is about the layout/output of the login module.  It spits it out in the form of a table and some extra divs.  I have the module switch for this location set to -3 which should strip out the table.  It doesn't appear to be doing that, so my previous styling for the login no longer applies.  Specifically, the text "welcome..."  doesn't appear to be stylable becaue it doesn't seem to have any selector associated with it.  Instead, it picks up the default color so my module has the same color text on the same color background.  I have played around with the code, but I'm not getting anywhere.  All I need is for my text to show up in the right color. This worked fine before. Any ideas?

OK - thought it was working.  Now apparently I cannot log out...I get "Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again."
Gretchen

www.girlscantwhat.com

Orstio

This sounds more like a "help me" than a "Can you add this feature?", does it not?

In SMF, what is your setting for Database driven sessions?

Advertisement: