Kinda
3 (15.8%)
Not really
8 (42.1%)
No
7 (36.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

nil

Just wanted some feedback on my site colors!

http://www.forum.nilonline.us/

Please be specific as possible! (In other words don't just say no, tell me why you said no!)
Thanks in advance!

Tom

I like the look at top, but the text is hard to read where the boards are listed. The on/off icon doesn't really go with the rest of the colors, and though the brown/blue colors look good, they don't go with the top.

nil

1. Is the top better?

2. I'm trying to get new on, off buttons

Tom

nil

Could anyone design me some on, on2, and off buttons to go with the Nil kinda thing?

A "Nil Online" logo would be awesome aswell!
(Something incorperating a 0)  (depending on how good the logo is I would be willing to pay for it :) )

nil

Quote from: Tom on March 29, 2004, 04:02:38 PM
but the text is hard to read where the boards are listed.

What do you mean by this?

Tom

Like for example where it says:
QuoteGeneral Banter
Feel free to talk about everything and anything in this board.    2 Posts in
1 Topics    Last post on March 25, 2004, 02:49:25 PM
in Re: Welcome to SMF! by nil

The black on blue is a little hard for me to read. But the more I look at it, the more it looks ok to me. So myabe I'm just seeing things.  ;)

nil

Is there another color you think I should try or did you decide that its fine after all.

Tom

Maybe make the "1 topics 2 posts" white?

nil

Tom

I mean all of the text in the column that says the number of posts and topics.

SoaringUSAEagle

Change the CSS file or something... that black text on dark blue is hard for my eyes to see.  The simple machines logo at the top is weird too... looks like you tried editing out the white... why not just take the image out completely until they make a transparent one?

The buttons kinda match... maybe try getting a set that match a little better?! A dark blue set possibly...

nil

Is the text color better?

I didn't touch the SMF logo and I really am not worried about that I will be replacing it with my sites logo once I get one anyway.

As of right now that is the best free button set out there and I really like it with the rest.

SoaringUSAEagle

I still see the same black text, so no.  It's ok, its just hard to read for me personally.

Advertisement: