News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[DONE] Magic Llama mod

Started by Aquilo, April 04, 2004, 08:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EG

is  this
'permissions' => array(),
'goodllamas' => isset($user_settings['goodllamas']) ? $user_settings['goodllamas'] : '',
'goodpoints' => isset($user_settings['goodpoints']) ? $user_settings['goodpoints'] : '',
'badllamas' => isset($user_settings['badllamas']) ? $user_settings['badllamas'] : '',
'badpoints' => isset($user_settings['badpoints']) ? $user_settings['badpoints'] : ''

section missing  from your Load.php

Sixpack

Thanks EG.  It was there but had a typo in it (glad ya pointed it out).   Looks to be working now.  ;D
hxxp:www.theoscarspot.com [nonactive]

Mr.T

Hi

Have a problem. I installed the free Llama but it did'nt work, so I removed it again.

Now I have tons of errormessages saying:

Undefined index: freeLlamas in /home/dykkesid/www/forum/Sources/Load.php(1040) : eval()'d code on line 437

It also comes up on the top of my mainpage - www.dykkesiden.com

Where can I fix this?

/MR.T

Mr.T

It seems like it somehow has messed up my ssi : Se the first line at http://www.dykkesiden.com/forum/ssi_examples.php

/MR.T

Mr.T

I have now solved my errormessage. I had to run create_llama_db.php again - then the errormessage was gone  :)

/MR.T

Burpee

If anybody has gotten this to work right, it might be a good idea to turn this into a mod package, right?

Mr.T

I sometimes get this in the errorlog:

Bad Llama id! >:(

What's that?

/MR.T

Amacythe

Quote from: Burpee on February 05, 2005, 05:12:55 PM
If anybody has gotten this to work right, it might be a good idea to turn this into a mod package, right?

Aquilo seems to have disappeared.  I'm not even sure if the thread should be moved to the Mods and Packages board.

Jerry

Quote from: Amacythe on February 06, 2005, 02:31:51 AM
Quote from: Burpee on February 05, 2005, 05:12:55 PM

Aquilo seems to have disappeared. I'm not even sure if the thread should be moved to the Mods and Packages board.
really? his profile says last active today :) maybe some one should send him a PM?

- Jerry
Find me on:
Facebook
Twitter
PlanetSMF

"If all you look for is the negative in things, you will never see the positive."

EG

I tried to write this into a package.  I made up the file and everything, but it didnt work properly.  It seems if you dont do the "find" string exactly right, it doesnt "find" it!!!  I tried a few times to correct it but gave up.  Hand editing seemed to be the only way to go, and to save the original files in case I wanted to take it away :-\

HarleyDude

We are receiving "Out of Memory at line: xxx" (xxx-line number changes) IE pop-up errors.  We have traced it back to the MagicLlama.  Last night we cleared the Llama Log thinking that maybe it was full, but today the errors are back.  Has anyone else run across these errors?  Currently I have the Magic Llama disabled and the errors are not occuring.

HarleyDude

Fizzy

I don't use the mod myself, but I found this

A.2.8 Out of memory Error
If you issue a query and get something like the following error:

mysql: Out of memory at line 42, 'malloc.c'
mysql: needed 8136 byte (8k), memory in use: 12481367 bytes (12189k)
ERROR 2008: MySQL client ran out of memory

note that the error refers to the MySQL client mysql. The reason for this error is simply that the client does not have enough memory to store the whole result.

To remedy the problem, first check that your query is correct. Is it reasonable that it should return so many rows? If so, you can use mysql --quick, which uses mysql_use_result() to retrieve the result set. This places less of a load on the client (but more on the server).

Courtesy of http://www.php-editors.com/mysql_manual/p_manual_Problems.html

It might help track the propblem
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - A.E.

Robert Frost

so what is the status with this one? on? off? fixed install? needs manual edit after install?

[Unknown]

Quote from: HarleyDude on February 11, 2005, 11:36:52 AM
We are receiving "Out of Memory at line: xxx" (xxx-line number changes) IE pop-up errors.

If it's an Internet Explorer popup, it's probably popup.  Most likely, it's spyware, but even so it's possible it could be caused by the javascript in this mod.

Remember, IE's javascript leaks memory (when used in certain ways) like a sick fish.

-[Unknown]

Robert Frost

i'm a dummy :)

well: if i install this mod, and a 1.0.3 upgrade comes out, it will mess it up (since it needs some changes in Load.php).

[Unknown], will you release your llama hurd at us? ;)

Amacythe

I've asked [Unknown] the same thing.  I hope he will reconsider his 'no' answer.

Robert Frost

Quote from: Amacythe on March 02, 2005, 11:27:29 PM
I've asked [Unknown] the same thing.  I hope he will reconsider his 'no' answer.

Hey, one can only hope ;D i tested this mod though on a localhost forum, appears to be working fine (with a few modifications)...

EG

our Llama mod is still working just fine after the upgrades to 1.03

Has anyone had problems resetting the karma total that shows in people's profiles ?

i can reset their (karma) Catching Llamas total.. i,e in the stats... but in their profile, its still shwoing the old + and - totals... totally wierd

PioneeR

Has anyone got this has a 'package'?

PioneeR

works lovely in 1.0.3  :D

My members love it!

Advertisement: