News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Fatal error: Load.php(1040)

Started by PJP, May 17, 2006, 06:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PJP

Hello first of all and thank you for the forum software, I have a problem. I installed the forum and when I click on a topic, I receive this error, any ideas?

Thank you in advance!

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: create_button() in /home/dothack/public_html/bb/Sources/Load.php(1040) : eval()'d code on line 238

kegobeer

Make sure you uploaded all of the files.  If you installed any mods, make sure you installed them according to the directions.
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." - Norman Schwarzkopf
Posting and you (Click "WATCH THIS MOVIE")

PJP

I have installed anything but themes, which is uploading. I don't see what else it can be, maybe an error with the theme.

gamesmad

Does it work with the default theme??  If not, reupload sources/Load.php

Will
1 on 1 SMF Help - Want 1 on 1 SMF Help? Post in Help Wanted or drop me a message!

Go Charter! - Please consider becoming a charter member to support SMF development.

Please do not PM me with general questions, posting in the appropriate board will ensure everyone benefits from the advice given.

PJP

yes, it works fine with the default theme, the theme I'm using is called bluBlur, which can be found in the download section on this site.

kegobeer

You haven't mentioned your SMF version.  You must use a theme for your version of SMF.  RC2 requires RC2 compatible themes, 1.0.7 requires themes compatible with 1.0.7, etc.
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." - Norman Schwarzkopf

PJP

I have the latest version:

SMF File   Your Version   Current Version
SMF Package   SMF 1.0.7   SMF 1.0.7

kegobeer

Quote from: kegobeer on May 18, 2006, 09:22:06 AM
1.0.7 requires themes compatible with 1.0.7, etc.

If your custom theme isn't 1.0.7 compatible it will causes all sorts of errors.

PJP

It was because I didn't have 1.1 RC2, thank you all for your help.

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Advertisement: